WCCN IV: After Action Review

Well, another forum game time has gone by. I found it enjoyable, but it would be appreciated if nobody goes into party chat and stays there for the time we are playing. That is my biggest gripe about the gaming today. It was fun to do some races instead of just slayer and CTF, so thanks for suggesting to play them.

I also figured out that I have too many Perception maps downloaded. One of them is even a racetrack… :-/ That was a silly start to a slayer match. LOL

If you have screenshots, vids, renders, etc… from the game time, feel free to post links to the carnage and fun.

Here are 10 pictures of the of the WCCN IV.

Classic Beginning

Raining Shrapnel!

In the Dust

Beach Head Assault

Snake Run

Cheat’n

BLARG! There is a Heretic among us <_<

Co-op Style

RUN AWAY!

End Match: “Only the Strongest Will Survive.”

Super cool song you all know to listen to when viewing this

Here is my review for this WCCN, short and sweet(End match):

Venturing old nostalgia through this concrete jungle of past legacy I viewed the train rush pass me reminding me to stay on top of my toes. I crept around the buildings laying low for the time being. In the distance I saw a warrior known by the name of Paul515storm. Two opponents rushed toward screaming their battle cries, Paul with a swift slide beneath the first attacker and with his energy sword beheaded the poor 2nd opponent. The other opponent confused and baffled swung her golf club everywhere out of pure paranoia, only to realize an energy sword went right through her. She fell trembling, Paul ripped the sword right out of her. She fell forward and there she was dead on the ground. I whispered to myself “impressive”. It was my turn to face him, so I picked up my golf club and began to silently get closer. I came out from behind the wraith golf club in hands. Paul readied his energy sword and I griped my Club as hard as I could. We circled around each other waiting for the train to pass to initiate duel; a showdown. The seconds waiting for it was like waiting hours. Finally we both witnessed the train pass, we charged at each other with all our might only destiny could reveal who walked away from that battle, only the strongest would survive.
And in general I had a good time to night, thanks guys. BTW the last picture I posted goes with the review.

> Here are 10 pictures of the of the WCCN IV.
>
> Beach Head Assault

…aaaand
Whadyaknow, there’s another screenshot featuring me about to die :stuck_out_tongue:

Troll Face

> > Here are 10 pictures of the of the WCCN IV.
> >
> > Beach Head Assault
>
> …aaaand
> Whadyaknow, there’s another screenshot featuring me about to die :stuck_out_tongue:

> Here are 10 pictures of the of the WCCN IV.
>
> Classic Beginning
>
Cheat’n

What did you guys think of that Guardian map? I’d like to try it again, but with teams and AA turned on.
That’s not cheat’n… That’s being Frenemies. Was great to stick a guy right on the booty while he was assassinating when the match went full bore. I never get showstoppers.
Good pics. :slight_smile:

Sadly, I wasn’t home from the party until some 7:30 PM CST, i.e. 2:30 am, tired, and slept for a good thirteen hours. I’d love to attend, but this time it just didn’t work out :frowning: We’ll get right on arranging the next, though :slight_smile:

Awesome pics Novak. It was a good night.

Looks like I’m in the “co-op” pic. I love that race track by the way, it’s called Cobra, go check it out everyone! It won Bungie’s racing category for the Forgetacular contest.

> Awesome pics Novak. It was a good night.
>
> Looks like I’m in the “co-op” pic. I love that race track by the way, it’s called Cobra, go check it out everyone! It won Bungie’s racing category for the Forgetacular contest.

I’m going to download it.

> Troll Face
>
> > > Here are 10 pictures of the of the WCCN IV.
> > >
> > > Beach Head Assault
> >
> > …aaaand
> > Whadyaknow, there’s another screenshot featuring me about to die :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe this is the link you wanted?

> > Troll Face
> >
> > > > Here are 10 pictures of the of the WCCN IV.
> > > >
> > > > Beach Head Assault
> > >
> > > …aaaand
> > > Whadyaknow, there’s another screenshot featuring me about to die :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> I believe this is the link you wanted?
> http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/13/75378-TrollFace.png

No I wanted this one.

> > Here are 10 pictures of the of the WCCN IV.
> >
> > Classic Beginning
> >
Cheat’n
>
> What did you guys think of that Guardian map? I’d like to try it again, but with teams and AA turned on.
> That’s not cheat’n… That’s being Frenemies. Was great to stick a guy right on the booty while he was assassinating when the match went full bore. I never get showstoppers.
> Good pics. :slight_smile:

That was me! >:(
And it was the leg.