Ways to Make Halo5/3A/6 not bad

Well i was wondering why Halo 5 didn’t had Invasion,or Dominion,or a good UI,heck even Halo Spartan Assault Have a Better UI,and after the next Expansion do you think they should work on these points,or add to Halo 3 Anniversary/Halo 6:“Finally an Halo Ring cause its been like,9 years since we don’t go to a new halo”

1. Add More Vehicles(Original/Old and New Vehicles)
    2.Bring Back Old Gamemodes(Such as V.I.P, Juggernaut,Domination[Forts was cool but i want a proper domination] Invasion[i’ll talk more bout it later] besides making an gamemode kinda of Quake Arena-ish or a UNSC vs Insurgents [Special Forces vs Terrorists] kinda of gamemodes
    3.Add Playable Covenant[Brutes,Elites,Grunts and Jackals],and Marines,ODSTs and Insurgents to the Terrorists gamemode or invasion
  2. A new gamemode concept “Protocol”, an Defend and Attack Gamemode set in Spacial battles such as those from SW: Battlefront II,and the old Invasion/Warzone Style of Maps,Where two teams (Sometimes Insurgents,UNSC,Covenant and Swords of Sanghelios) Battle against each other where there is AI units that help you instead of the Warzone Marines that see the Hell Gates Opening outside but don’t go and help their team,while being controlled by an Team Leader in an Halo Wars Kinda of Gameplay,the objective is to Attack and Defend or Steal the Enemy A.I (in case of UNSC)
    5.Add Loadouts
    6.Real New Maps
  3. NO MORE SPARTAN ABILITIES
  4. Better Customization,i loved the color system it was great
    9.No Armor and Emblems on Req (only if promotional,but let the player unlock those by playing,IM TALKING TO YOU WRATH)
    10.let us buy individually or in stack,also valid to selling

So ,what do you think would be good ?,

By the Way,10-5=5-2=3
That Means Halo 3 Anniversary Next Year

Most of these are impossible for Halo 5 and 3A as Halo 5 is already built around these elements. Also 3A will be re-mastered graphics and maybe some new cut scenes, nothing more.

Halo 3 Aniversairy will be exactly the same as halo 3 but with improved graphics

> 2533274916180958;3:
> Halo 3 Aniversairy will be exactly the same as halo 3 but with improved graphics

I mean in the multiplayer aspect,halo 2 anniversary was pretty good,and i expect the same about halo 3 anniversary

> 2535416474113375;2:
> > 2533274891206384;4:
> > > 2533274916180958;3:
> > > Halo 3 Aniversairy will be exactly the same as halo 3 but with improved graphics
> >
> >
> > I mean in the multiplayer aspect,halo 2 anniversary was pretty good,and i expect the same about halo 3 anniversary
>
>
>
> Most of these are impossible for Halo 5 and 3A as Halo 5 is already built around these elements. Also 3A will be re-mastered graphics and maybe some new cut scenes, nothing more.

Walrificus,i was talking about the remastered multiplayer from Halo 3 Anniversary

Just don’t make them play faster. Watching the Battlefield 1 footage and the base speed is clearly faster than bf4 or Halo 5. Everyone running around maps like a crazy person. We don’t want that in Halo. Halo 5 is the very edge of how fast halo should be. Back the speed down and let us use the map instead of charging around it.

Halo 3A hasnt been confirmed has it?

> 2535414791138154;7:
> Halo 3A hasnt been confirmed has it?

No, just an assumption/high hopes for some. Knowing Microsoft, they will want to do a remake or something similar to Reach/ODST to fill in the time between now H6 and any others after.

> 2533274819667356;8:
> > 2535414791138154;7:
> > Halo 3A hasnt been confirmed has it?
>
>
> No, just an assumption/high hopes for some. Knowing Microsoft, they will want to do a remake or something similar to Reach/ODST to fill in the time between now H6 and any others after.

Ok cool, that’s what I thought. I doubt they’ll turn down the chance to make a stack of money of simply remastering a game, rather than making a new one. H3 was huge, they’d get a tonne of veteran players returning.