ways to make halo 4 better than past halo games

Multiplayer

1. Bring back a system that allows you to rank up through skill level and instead of just how many kills you got. (Halo 3 ranking system)

2. Make armors unlocked by rank only to level lieutenant, and then all the other armors unlocked through achievements.

3. Take away armor abilities and bring back equipment.

4. Take away the system where there is one gun that beats every other gun at all ranges (br in halo 3 dmr in halo reach) not to say guns witht that range can’t exist, but they need to be less over powered, so that all the guns can be balanced.

5. Make larger maps, and game modes with more than 16 players.

6. Create custom game finding servers similar to those in halo PC. custom games are pretty much dead in halo reach and this would be a good way to bring them back.

7. Increase forge opprotunities, and make it easier to design objective based games.

8. Add all the weapons and equipment from the campain to the multiplayer. (deployable turrets, flame grenades, invincibility, active camo as an equipment…)

9. Let us fight flood and sentinals and unsc in firefight as well as covies.

10. Let us design our own firefight maps, and maybe give them more freedom, or areas you can unlock in it and weapons you can get from the walls. (sort of like -Yoink!- zombies and survival mode. Sorry to coppy cod but they have it right here.)

Campain

1. Make there be a new main enemy other than the covenant. And don’t just make the flood the only enemy. Make the flood stay an enemy, but also add a new enemy.

2. Allow 4 player split screan co-op. Seriously that’s something realy missing from campain in halo.

3. take away armor abilities, only have equipment.

4. Keep gravemind/the timeless one as a character in the story.

We don’t need bigger maps or party sizes. Every DLC for Reach has been filled with big team maps and it’s beyond annoying. Halo 4 needs more small, medium maps than large ones because a lot of medium sized maps can be used for big team anyway.

In Halo 3 the AR would win 100% of the time if a decent player used it against a BR at close range, which is the range it is intended to be used. The utility weapons in the past two Halo games were anything but OP.

You gotta get rid of red and blue–clever, but unreadable.

> We don’t need bigger maps or party sizes. Every DLC for Reach has been filled with big team maps and it’s beyond annoying. Halo 4 needs more small, medium maps than large ones because a lot of medium sized maps can be used for big team anyway.
>
> In Halo 3 the AR would win 100% of the time if a decent player used it against a BR at close range, which is the range it is intended to be used. The utility weapons in the past two Halo games were anything but OP.

I dissagree. It is true that we have been blessed with some large maps, but still the party size has stayed at 16 and that is not good. We need some small, but also alot of large scale battles. I want invasion to feel like I’m actually in a war.

The BR pretty much always beat the AR and any other weapon. We should keep it and dmr, just make it less overpowered

> I dissagree. It is true that we have been blessed with some large maps, but still the party size has stayed at 16 and that is not good. We need some small, but also alot of large scale battles. I want invasion to feel like I’m actually in a war.

I wouldn’t mind it as long as it doesn’t limit the map pools for 4v4 or smaller playlists.

> The BR pretty much always beat the AR and any other weapon. We should keep it and dmr, just make it less overpowered

Did you read what I wrote? If you use the AR (or any other gun) at it’s intended range it WILL beat the BR 100% of the time. You shouldn’t be able to beat a BR if you’re no where near the player with it.

For god sakes add to your point

– BETTER TEAMMATES AI