Ways to get a perfection

So apparently in Halo 4, there is no perfection medal. However, it is probably the most difficult commendation to get.

To get a perfection for the commendation, you must “complete a match without dying and get at least 15 kills.”

First, it says “a match.” Does that mean you can get it in any gametype, even non-slayer? Also unlike previous Halos, it does not say you or your team must win the game. Is that actually the case or is 343 just not being specific?

So, does anyone know if objective 15+/0 gets a perfection OR if 15+/0 and your teams loses gets a perfection?

Any game type. Got one in Dominion on Ragnarok when I went 18-0.

Its easy to get in objectives games when you do absolutely nothing and stand in the back letting your team lose. I had 2 guys get 16-0 just sitting in the back sniping people with the DMR not helping capturing the flag.

No, unless they updated it, it only counts in slayer-based games. I got a couple in King of the Hill/Oddball and they did not count. Also, if the host migrates, it usually does not count either.

> Also, if the host migrates, it usually does not count either.

Lol, i’ll never get it. Host migrations happen almost every single game i’ve played. Keep getting latched to people living in the middle of the Sahara.

> So apparently in Halo 4, there is no perfection medal. However, it is probably the most difficult commendation to get.
>
> To get a perfection for the commendation, you must “complete a match without dying and get at least 15 kills.”
>
> First, it says “a match.” Does that mean you can get it in any gametype, even non-slayer? Also unlike previous Halos, it does not say you or your team must win the game. Is that actually the case or is 343 just not being specific?
>
> So, does anyone know if objective 15+/0 gets a perfection OR if 15+/0 and your teams loses gets a perfection?

BTB maps except Exile. Make sure u have precision weapons and hide, and i mean HIDE.

It’s not hard, I am at 3/5. Got a few in BTB and in TS. They only count in Slayer variants. I went 18-0 in Dom last night and got nothing for it.

So it’s only slayer game types, so would that include SWAT and if you are on a team does only one person have to get it and the rest of the team gets it?

i still want a medal

it’s feels empty not get the voice with ‘‘perfection’’ at the end and then the medal

Only slayer variants.

Here are some tips. Play BTB with DMR, Active Camo, AA Regeneration, and Ammo perks. Try to get the Sniper first, but if not then just camp back with camo and try to pick off people. Try to get the sniper at some point. Camp back, don’t take chances, and don’t stay in one spot. It’s not the most fun way to play Halo, but you’ll get the perfection commendation maxed out quickly. I got three in a row one day.

-Cutie

Play it smart. Don’t put yourself into unwinnable situations. Isolate your enemies and outwit them.

> i still want a medal
>
> it’s feels empty not get the voice with ‘‘perfection’’ at the end and then the medal

Yes, 343i, bring it back for Halo 5…never should have left it out of this Halo.

And,while your at it, bring back the individual weapon spree medals as well as the splatter medals…

Too many medals you say,343i? No! Increase the XP needed to go up the progression system for ranks (non-competitive ranks).Halo Reach was to long…Halo 4 too short. The points for medals only affect the individual so it isn’t an issue.Medals should not have been cut.

CAMPING

Does anyone smell marshmallows?

Go on BTB and camp like what a lot of people do. =P

> Go on BTB and camp like what a lot of people do. =P

And then get betrayed when people realize you’re letting your team lose for a perfection.

Ah, those screams of hate are the best thing the perfection medal brings.

It’s only in slayer gametypes!!! The people that said Dominion and CTF don’t know what they’re talking about.

I have gotten most of mine using the sniper rifle on Ragnarok. It’s really the easiest way to do it. Also, the DMR is great for camping.

>Get beam rifle
>Profit
Just one of the many ways to get a now extremely easy-to-get perfection.

Run like a champ, steal kills, abandon your team mates, and camp like its your job.

So far all the perfections I’ve obtained in Halo 4 I went on to win that match. If you go at least 15-0 but lose the match will it still count towards the commendation? It doesn’t specify whether to win or not, it just says “complete” a match. Anyone?