Waypoint wont detect recruit achv kinda

Well, i entered a code a friend linked me to get flying colours, after we talked about me repurchasing SA for my 360 so i entered the code and saw the achievement unlock and the armour and other sweet rewards. But now i got recruit achieve, waypoint detects it in recent achievements but wont use it to unlock the classified flying colours. Any help?

> Well, i entered a code a friend linked me to get flying colours, after we talked about me repurchasing SA for my 360 so i entered the code and saw the achievement unlock and the armour and other sweet rewards. But now i got recruit achieve, waypoint detects it in recent achievements but wont use it to unlock the classified flying colours. Any help?

There’s two different sets of codes for the console versions and the Windows versions. This link shows which code should be used for which. You have to use the code that corresponds to your Spartan Assault version in order to unlock the content. :wink:

EDIT: You have the Xbox One version of the game. You have to use the Flying Colors code. Luckily, this means that you just have to enter one code after completing a mission in Spartan Assault. :wink:

I knew which code to use, i entered the code before unlocking the achievement, but now i have the achievement it wont unlock it. Xbox 360 i have spartan assault for, i just unlocked recruit and it wont unlock the achievement based classified.

I noticed a large portion of my op never made it?? I got the 50k exp and the emblem just not the armour and other things in the achievement related unlock, but now i have said achievement for both 360 and xbone it wont detect either.

As Cizlin’s post implies, the Recruit, Prodigy, and Able Spartan codes are for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 only. So the only code you can use is Flying Colors. You have unlocked everything possible to unlock with the 360 or One version.

> I noticed a large portion of my op never made it?? I got the 50k exp and the emblem just not the armour and other things in the achievement related unlock, but now i have said achievement for both 360 and xbone it wont detect either.

Really? It worked for me. Trying playing Halo 4 on the first 360 console your profile played Halo 4, and it should work. I hope, at least…

Hi That Moustache,

Are you still experiencing this issue?

We hope the reason we haven’t heard back from you is because your issue has been resolved. If your issue has not been resolved, please start a new thread. Thank you so much!