Waypoint Unlockable Armor Inquiry

Halo: Reach, the favorite of mine out of all the Halo Saga.

Here is a question though, where do you go to check out how to unlock the certain waypoint armor from Halo: Reach? Ever since I started playing again, I have wanted to know this.

Also, I am speaking of the CQB and Military Police helmets and the UA/Base Security chest piece.

I thank anyone in advanced if they shed some light on where to go or what happened to it, etc.
-Flakcon

Dude, try watching this?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ChkwW1k_9p4

Bearing in mind you need to do it on the Waypoint app on the Xbox which you can get from the Marketplace.

And a Gold account although most people do. I guess a player’s career milestone status is still in the background somewhere even if it isn’t specifically listed anymore.

Wasn’t there another piece of armor that was available too?

> 2533274843268349;4:
> Wasn’t there another piece of armor that was available too?

are you thinking of the UA/Multi-Threat armour? I’m pretty sure this was a pre-order only armour.

I hope they add the pre orderd armor to halo waypoint.

Can I still get the rest of the armour despite not having a 360 any more? If not, that would suck.

Sitting at 97% armory completion. I hope the waypoint armor unlocks don’t count towards this since they aren’t obtainable anymore.

> 2533274857717019;7:
> Can I still get the rest of the armour despite not having a 360 any more? If not, that would suck.

Sorry OP, you need a 360 and access to the Waypoint app to be able able to do this. In future please don’t revive very old threads like this :slight_smile: