Waypoint service record not accurate.

When halo 3 came out i later bought it and played it for days and days on end. On halo waypoint under service record it states i have a total of 1 and a half hours in campaign. This cant be accurate. Is this a bug? Or does it only count single player time played (i played loads of split screen campaign).

Oddly enough the First Active stats seem pretty accurate to me.

If you’ve changed your name it will reset your service record on the earlier Halo games. Could that be it?

> 2533274950162674;2:
> If you’ve changed your name it will reset your service record on the earlier Halo games. Could that be it?

No, i havent changed my name. This is my original name since 2012.

> 2533274950162674;2:
> If you’ve changed your name it will reset your service record on the earlier Halo games. Could that be it?

I dont think i was connected to Xbox Live at that time as i only played multiplayer. On Bungie.net this seems to be the issue, could this also be the case for Halo Waypoint?

If you still have access to the game you could boot it up and play one of the modes. It can be anything from what I know, as long as you are connected to Xbox Live. This should hopefully trigger a sync of your stats and they should show up on Waypoint after a short amount of time :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;5:
> If you still have access to the game you could boot it up and play one of the modes. It can be anything from what I know, as long as you are connected to Xbox Live. This should hopefully trigger a sync of your stats and they should show up on Waypoint after a short amount of time :slight_smile:

Will the MCC trigger the sync? Thanks for the response.

> 2533274952363678;6:
> > 2533274813317074;5:
> > If you still have access to the game you could boot it up and play one of the modes. It can be anything from what I know, as long as you are connected to Xbox Live. This should hopefully trigger a sync of your stats and they should show up on Waypoint after a short amount of time :slight_smile:
>
> Will the MCC trigger the sync? Thanks for the response.

it won’t I’m afraid. MCC is classes as a separate game and has completely separate stats and achievements. You’d need to do it on the original game for it to sync up properly

> 2533274813317074;7:
> > 2533274952363678;6:
> > > 2533274813317074;5:
> > > If you still have access to the game you could boot it up and play one of the modes. It can be anything from what I know, as long as you are connected to Xbox Live. This should hopefully trigger a sync of your stats and they should show up on Waypoint after a short amount of time :slight_smile:
> >
> > Will the MCC trigger the sync? Thanks for the response.
>
> it won’t I’m afraid. MCC is classes as a separate game and has completely separate stats and achievements. You’d need to do it on the original game for it to sync up properly

Alright. thanks for the help!