Waypoint Service Record Error Halo Spartan Assault

I’m having issues seeing my service record for Halo: Spartan Assault. It says I have no records for the game but I own it on PC and have logged in and played. Any help? Any fixes? Thanks!

I’m having the same problem. I own both Spartan Assault and Spartan Strike on Windows 10, bought through the Windows Store. I can see my Service Record for Spartan Strike but not Spartan Assault. Any help? I’d really like to follow my progress - it’s a small thing but I love these old arcade games and it’s nice to see my Achievements, gamerscore etc.

> 2533274848722180;1:
> I’m having issues seeing my service record for Halo: Spartan Assault. It says I have no records for the game but I own it on PC and have logged in and played. Any help? Any fixes? Thanks!

Hey, I might have just figured it out. When you select Spartan Assault from the list of games in the service Record, it defaults to the XBOX One version. Next to the game name, you can choose between the XBOX One, XBOX 360, Windows and Windows Phone versions. Only some games do that. When I changed it to the Windows version, I can now see my progress. I hope this works for you!