Waypoint rules detrimental to the community

I’ve been a Halo fan for as long as I can remember. I used to always be on Bnets halo forums, and now I currently hang out on /r/halo and /r/halostory. However, as of late, I’ve been wanting to get more involved here on waypoint. I have become discouraged because of the 2 post per day limit. With only two available posts per day, I am left out of the community, basically unable to participate. I feel as if I am not wanted here on the forums.

Hey OP, it’s unfortunate that these rules had to be imposed, but it was the best solution we had to stop mass spamming. There was a torrent of spam hitting the forums back in January and February and this was the best method at the time to slow things down and allow us to manage it better, unfortunately it has meant that regukar users get caught up. New limits on posting look to follow this post. It won’t take long to get to that point and pass the limits, just make sure not to spam your way there :wink:

Ok thanks for the input!

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Hey OP, it’s unfortunate that these rules had to be imposed, but it was the best solution we had to stop mass spamming. There was a torrent of spam hitting the forums back in January and February and this was the best method at the time to slow things down and allow us to manage it better, unfortunately it has meant that regukar users get caught up. New limits on posting look to follow this post. It won’t take long to get to that point and pass the limits, just make sure not to spam your way there :wink:

Yea, a great way to get up to where you can post more is helping out in the forums whenever you can.