Waypoint question- important

Hello everyone i have a quick question. i recently purchased Halo :CEA at best buy and i completed the game and i got all terminals and working on the skulls. so i logged into waypoint because of the symbols and the end of each terminal. so i watched the first video again in the extras, copied the symbols on a paper then dashed out and started the waypoint app (doing all this on 360) but the code i entered was correct as i had just copied them but it says no data unlocked and the requirements say i have to find the terminal. Am I doing something wrong or is there a step im missing. I had heard that they only work on the website so i came here and i cant find a place to put the codes. I need help. Im sure it has been disscused before but i am new here so it would be much easier if i got the answer directly than to scuff around. thank you all in advance…

I’m pretty sure that’s all down now, the website version of it, at least. I couldn’t find it anywhere

Also, those codes unlock things for Halo Reach (which would be nice if you’re playing the Anniversary multiplayer) but I think they pulled the plug on it.

I wasn’t aware it no longer worked on the Waypoint app. I think you might be out of luck, unfortunately. They seem to be focusing on Halo Channel and the current-gen content.

The codes can still be entered on the Xbox 360 app. If it says no data unlocked, that means it hasn’t recognised you finding the terminal. Make sure you were connected to xbox live at the time, could be the data just hasn’t synched up yet

> 2533274883669557;2:
> I’m pretty sure that’s all down now, the website version of it, at least. I couldn’t find it anywhere
>
> Also, those codes unlock things for Halo Reach (which would be nice if you’re playing the Anniversary multiplayer) but I think they pulled the plug on it.
>
> I wasn’t aware it no longer worked on the Waypoint app. I think you might be out of luck, unfortunately. They seem to be focusing on Halo Channel and the current-gen content.

I was able to get it but i went to waypoint through the game menu. They all activated no problem :slight_smile: