Waypoint profile avatar

I see many people with avatars (profile picture) that i havent seen before, does anyone know how to get them?

Ranking up in waypoint forums. I know it’s stupid.

Either ranking up or different emblems being released through Halo 5.

When people say ranking up on forums, it means the more posts you have. If you go to your profile it’ll have a link to tell you how many posts it takes for you to reach the next level. Example, for me to reach the next rank of “Bronze ODST”, I need 300 more posts of the 1500 to get there. They keep raising every level you get. At the beginning it goes in smaller steps but then you reach where I am, and it takes hundreds, and then thousands. Good luck!

How higher your rank on forums more images you have to use.

Yeah just keep posting and you’ll unlock more avatars and banners.

> 2533274935076267;5:
> How higher your rank on forums more images you have to use.

With more contributions to the forum the more your rank grows.

You spam, we ban.™

> 2533274796457055;8:
> You spam, we ban.™

Being on the receiving end of this they will do it

I know you only get two posts per day, but back in the old days, it took one hundred posts just to go from Recruit Iron to Bronze. Now it’s like what, 5 or 10?

Do these more avatars include different spartan poses/stances? I see other people in my company have avatars with spartans in different poses, but they don’t reflect their current spartan.

> 2621738354523288;11:
> Do these more avatars include different spartan poses/stances? I see other people in my company have avatars with spartans in different poses, but they don’t reflect their current spartan.

At the moment it seems that only Halo 4 avatars change depending on your stance, Halo 5 avatars only keep the default stance. It would be nice to see them change, hopefully the Waypoint devs have that on their backlog somewhere. The rest of the avatars are just various static images from the Halo universe :slight_smile:

> 2533274820541653;4:
> When people say ranking up on forums, it means the more posts you have. If you go to your profile it’ll have a link to tell you how many posts it takes for you to reach the next level. Example, for me to reach the next rank of “Bronze ODST”, I need 300 more posts of the 1500 to get there. They keep raising every level you get. At the beginning it goes in smaller steps but then you reach where I am, and it takes hundreds, and then thousands. Good luck!

When you reached the odst rank did you receive that profile pic you have now? My name is the Rookie so I wanted to have the Rookie as my profile pic.

Please don’t revive 2 year old topics thanks