waypoint on windows phone....?

I am getting a nice upgrade since my contract is up, I decided to get a windows smartphone. So my question is how well optimized is the way point app on windows phones?

I’d imagine it’d be pretty similar to iOS and Android, as they are basically clones of each other, and it’s a very useful app. But if you haven’t bought the Windows Phone yet, I’d strongly recommend you wait until later this year when Windows Phone 8 comes out. The Windows Phone 8 upgrade will not be available on any current Windows Phone 7 mobile phones.

The windows phone version makes the iOS/android one look like crap.

too late for that Tomo, but I am getting the phone simply for browsing forums and the waypoint app

Thank you Gobot, How is video playback on it?

> too late for that Tomo, but I am getting the phone simply for browsing forums and the waypoint app
>
> Thank you Gobot, How is video playback on it?

I have a HTC Windows phone and I have been very pleased with the video playback and the app overall. I can’t wait to see how the Waypoint App evolves and is integrated in the future.

> > too late for that Tomo, but I am getting the phone simply for browsing forums and the waypoint app
> >
> > Thank you Gobot, How is video playback on it?
>
> I have a HTC Windows phone and I have been very pleased with the video playback and the app overall. I can’t wait to see how the Waypoint App evolves and is integrated in the future.

my thanks…any word on good halo themes for it too maybe?

Wait for Windows Phone 8 at least

> Wait for Windows Phone 8 at least

it’s ok, 7.8 update will bring 8’s features onto the previous phones…I’nll be fine

BTW…the app is awesome.

But why is the halo 4 tab empty?

> BTW…the app is awesome.
>
> But why is the halo 4 tab empty?

I have the Waypoint app on my iPhone 4S right now. I don’t see a Halo 4 tab, could you elaborate and be more specific?

> > BTW…the app is awesome.
> >
> > But why is the halo 4 tab empty?
>
> I have the Waypoint app on my iPhone 4S right now. I don’t see a Halo 4 tab, could you elaborate and be more specific?

as you open the app there are tabs under your spartan’s image and rank, the first for me is halo 4, but there is nothing in it

> > > BTW…the app is awesome.
> > >
> > > But why is the halo 4 tab empty?
> >
> > I have the Waypoint app on my iPhone 4S right now. I don’t see a Halo 4 tab, could you elaborate and be more specific?
>
> as you open the app there are tabs under your spartan’s image and rank, the first for me is halo 4, but there is nothing in it

This is what mine looks like on my iPhone 4S, could you get a screenshot of yours? I’m interested to see what this ‘empty Halo 4’ button is.

> > > BTW…the app is awesome.
> > >
> > > But why is the halo 4 tab empty?
> >
> > I have the Waypoint app on my iPhone 4S right now. I don’t see a Halo 4 tab, could you elaborate and be more specific?
>
> as you open the app there are tabs under your spartan’s image and rank, the first for me is halo 4, but there is nothing in it

It is only on the WP7 version of Waypoint, no idea if it will ever be used.

> > > > BTW…the app is awesome.
> > > >
> > > > But why is the halo 4 tab empty?
> > >
> > > I have the Waypoint app on my iPhone 4S right now. I don’t see a Halo 4 tab, could you elaborate and be more specific?
> >
> > as you open the app there are tabs under your spartan’s image and rank, the first for me is halo 4, but there is nothing in it
>
> It is only on the WP7 version of Waypoint, no idea if it will ever be used.

ah…ok

it is still a gorgeous app

> > > >
> > >
> > > I have the Waypoint app on my iPhone 4S right now. I don’t see a Halo 4 tab, could you elaborate and be more specific?
> >
> > as you open the app there are tabs under your spartan’s image and rank, the first for me is halo 4, but there is nothing in it
>
> This is what mine looks like on my iPhone 4S, could you get a screenshot of yours? I’m interested to see what this ‘empty Halo 4’ button is.

Windows phone and iOS apps look nothing alike and the windows phone version can so so much more.

> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> This is what mine looks like on my iPhone 4S, could you get a screenshot of yours? I’m interested to see what this ‘empty Halo 4’ button is.

oh boy…way different…and sorry can’t give you a screenshot