Waypoint Mobile Opening Chrome Tab

Waypoint mobile has recently begun opening a Chrome tab everytime I click a topic, which makes me have to use the back “button” twice. Was wondering if it’s just me or an intentional thing.

Edit: I should add that I’ve got a Samsung Android.

Edit 2: I’m just using Waypoint on PC Chrome and it also makes you back up twice, so I was mistaken when I stated it was just mobile.

Mine hasn’t been opening a chrome tab (unless I’m not realizing it), but I do have to click back twice every time I want to exit a thread. I just did a test and there wasn’t a tab opened in Chrome when I switched to it. All that’s there is the history of everything I’ve visited on Waypoint though.

It’s been acting up like this for several days now. Another thing I’ve noticed is that when I select a notification and it takes me to it, if I try to select another one it won’t take me to the appropriate thread, it just leaves me in the current thread looking at the current notification. Not sure why it’s started doing this all of a sudden.

1 Like

It’s weird, I’ll have Chrome closed completely and when I click a topic it opens Chrome. When I go to see what it opens, it just goes to the last tab I had searched using it.

1 Like

Same. Glad to know it’s not just me lol