Waypoint link to steam

Will it ever be possible to link my steam and xbox both to waypoint. Kind of similar to how facebook does with games etc?

Well your Xbox account is already linked automatically when you sign in with your Xbox/Microsoft account on waypoint. As for steam an Xbox live account will be required and with cross play already being confirmed i would guess that connecting a steam account wouldn’t be necessary.

> 2535411505666160;1:
> Will it ever be possible to link my steam and xbox both to waypoint. Kind of similar to how facebook does with games etc?

If you signed up for the MCC PC flights you have already done so, you NEED to link your steam account and your xbox account is, of course, the account you’re using to post.

> 2533274809146035;3:
> > 2535411505666160;1:
> > Will it ever be possible to link my steam and xbox both to waypoint. Kind of similar to how facebook does with games etc?
>
> If you signed up for the MCC PC flights you have already done so, you NEED to link your steam account and your xbox account is, of course, the account you’re using to post.

I presume OP is asking more in terms of some kind of integration of XBL/Steam accounts base don the Facebook reference?

> 2533274874872263;4:
> > 2533274809146035;3:
> > > 2535411505666160;1:
> > > Will it ever be possible to link my steam and xbox both to waypoint. Kind of similar to how facebook does with games etc?
> >
> > If you signed up for the MCC PC flights you have already done so, you NEED to link your steam account and your xbox account is, of course, the account you’re using to post.
>
> I presume OP is asking more in terms of some kind of integration of XBL/Steam accounts base don the Facebook reference?

Oh, my bad for not reading correctly, wait, are Facebook games even a thing anymore?

> 2533274809146035;3:
> > 2535411505666160;1:
> > Will it ever be possible to link my steam and xbox both to waypoint. Kind of similar to how facebook does with games etc?
>
> If you signed up for the MCC PC flights you have already done so, you NEED to link your steam account and your xbox account is, of course, the account you’re using to post.

As he said! if you sign up the pc part of the halo mcc insider program you get to link your steam id there!

It would be very good, because people who have Halo wars or Halo Spartan assault and Strike in steam, do not have their statistics available in Waypoint…like me :’(

> 2533275020115329;7:
> It would be very good, because people who have Halo wars or Halo Spartan assault and Strike in steam, do not have their statistics available in Waypoint…like me :’(

Yep, like he said… it’s should be nice to make this feature, not just for the Insider…

Any information of the futur ?