waypoint isn't recording my game history

i only just noticed but i have played 5 games today that are not on my waypoint game history?!
is this some stupid glitch thats happening to me or is anyone else having this glitch?

Same here, my initial games this morning did not show up and my last 2 games are also absent.

same here

I’m not missing all my games, but just one that I went to look up. I scored 41 kills… a personal best, and it’s not on waypoint! Hahah that sucks. Glad I saved it on my xbox at least.

I played a few games last night (2/18) as well. None show up on my profile. https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/SuperSaur/home

I’ve just spent 23 minutes playing Spartan OPs Episode 10 Chapter 1 on Solo Legendary and it’s not showing up in my stats. I’ve stopped playing for now as this appears to be a problem.
EDIT: My game appeared in the game history the next day, so perhaps there was just a backlog in the game data recording system?

I completed chapters 2-4 of episode 2 on legendary last night, and they still show up in-game as only being completed on heroic. This is getting ridiculous, nothing I play is being recorded, be it war games or spartan ops.

Just as an update to this, the Spartan OPs game I mentioned above is now appearing in my game history.
I don’t know if there was just a delay in the system for some reason, but I thought I’d post and say thanks in case someone on the forum team had had a look at it for me and fixed it - if so, thanks!

> Just as an update to this, the Spartan OPs game I mentioned above is now appearing in my game history.
> I don’t know if there was just a delay in the system for some reason, but I thought I’d post and say thanks in case someone on the forum team had had a look at it for me and fixed it - if so, thanks!

Well it’s good to know someone got this fixed. My recent games are still not updated and the spartan ops chapters in question still show completion on heroic, not legendary.