Waypoint + google chrome= errors

Hello everyone,

I use google chrome as my primary browser but Waypoint rejects it.

1 feature that is an error would be that I can’t past or copy links into the body.

Also, logging into this site is still buggy.

I often have to go to xbox.com anf come back.

Will Waypoint be improved in the future so it works on other browsers better?

> Hello everyone,
>
> I use google chrome as my primary browser but Waypoint rejects it.
>
> 1 feature that is an error would be that I can’t past or copy links into the body.
>
> Also, logging into this site is still buggy.
>
> I often have to go to xbox.com anf come back.
>
> Will Waypoint be improved in the future so it works on other browsers better?

It’s a beta! So yeah, I’m using Safari, and sometimes it won’t allow me to log out of Hotmail (XboxLiveLogin) and I sometimes get ugly HTML codes when I’m trying to post, but it usually works fine for me.

> Hello everyone,
>
> I use google chrome as my primary browser but Waypoint rejects it.
>
> 1 feature that is an error would be that I can’t past or copy links into the body.
>
> Also, logging into this site is still buggy.
>
> I often have to go to xbox.com anf come back.
>
> Will Waypoint be improved in the future so it works on other browsers better?

Dude of course it’s going to get better, it’s a “beta”, it’s not done yet so just be patient bro and things will improve.

Waypoint + any browser = errors. People say it’s just because it’s in the ‘beta’ stage, but that’s a poor excuse. I can’t think of any website in its early stages that had huge glitches like WP does. Plus, WP is being created by professionals, at least I assume it is. You wouldn’t think it, though.

I get this too, just keep doing what you are doing and hopefully this issue will resolve soon.

Halo Waypoint + virtually every browser I’ve tried so far = headache. Opera, Firefox, Midori, Konquerer, IceCat, Chrome/Chromium, Amaya… It’s really a bit of a pain sometimes.

Still, I’m confident that this’ll change sooner or later. Preferably sooner. =)

You may find this useful:
Forum Improvement Wishlist Link

Q: Well, where can I report real bugs to?
A: Please e-mail any bugs to preview@halowaypoint.com with BUG in the subject.

Google and Microsoft do not like to play nice sometimes so errors come up sometimes.

The forums are still in beta, so problems are going to happen.

I use Chrome too and get some of those problems, but I can still read and post and that’s all I care about. =P