Waypoint going super slow.

Anyone else having this issue? It seems that whenever I sign into Waypoint it takes around five minutes for the Forum page to load. Front page just keeps coming up with an error message most days.

I’ve disconnected/reconnected my router and all to check if it was me, nada. Checked going on other sites like Google, YouTube, Xbox etc. No problems at all.

Is there something wrong with the site?

Waypoint is giving me a run time error most of the time. Browser does not affect it, my local network does not affect it. Waypoint is being very slow and unreliable.

i got no problems on my end here…

> Waypoint is giving me a run time error most of the time. Browser does not affect it, my local network does not affect it. Waypoint is being very slow and unreliable.

I’m getting the same thing.

I have to delete my cookies often, seems to be similar to the issue encountered last year during the Beta forums.

I got the same stuff.

I think the update is coming soon, we’re just seeing the preparation for it.

And i thought it was just me :confused:

yah it takes me various time to get into waypoint. infact i had trouble getting in to type this post lol

The last few days, Halo Waypoint seems to be running unusually slow. I have to restart my browser multiple times for it to come up. My computer says “Waiting for halo.xbox.com” for 10-15 minutes, then it says “Runtime error”. Any of you Waypointers have this problem? Also I use firefox, but I don’t know if it’s browser related.

> The last few days, Halo Waypoint seems to be running unusually slow. I have to restart my browser multiple times for it to come up. My computer says “Waiting for halo.xbox.com” for 10-15 minutes, then it says “Runtime error”. Any of you Waypointers have this problem? Also I use firefox, but I don’t know if it’s browser related.

Log in error. Xbox is working on resolving the issue. It will take some time to fix. You are not the only one who git the same error message. In most cases, if the error message covers the entire page, its a server problem. I can exactly tell you how long it takes but since its widely used, my guess is a good 24 hrs.

> > The last few days, Halo Waypoint seems to be running unusually slow. I have to restart my browser multiple times for it to come up. My computer says “Waiting for halo.xbox.com” for 10-15 minutes, then it says “Runtime error”. Any of you Waypointers have this problem? Also I use firefox, but I don’t know if it’s browser related.
>
> Log in error. Xbox is working on resolving the issue. It will take some time to fix. You are not the only one who git the same error message. In most cases, if the error message covers the entire page, its a server problem. I can exactly tell you how long it takes but since its widely used, my guess is a good 24 hrs.

Not a log-in error. The Runtime error sometimes comes even if I am not signed in yet. As far as I know, you can get rid of it by removing all your Waypoint related cookies. At least, I always have the same pattern:

1)Waypoint starts slowing down
2)Waypoint starts giving error messages
3)Delete cookies
4)Everything works normally

That pattern continuously repeats itself. Nevertheless, every time your Waypoint starts to slow down, deleting the cookies related to it might be a good idea. It usually fixes it for me.

> > > The last few days, Halo Waypoint seems to be running unusually slow. I have to restart my browser multiple times for it to come up. My computer says “Waiting for halo.xbox.com” for 10-15 minutes, then it says “Runtime error”. Any of you Waypointers have this problem? Also I use firefox, but I don’t know if it’s browser related.
> >
> > Log in error. Xbox is working on resolving the issue. It will take some time to fix. You are not the only one who git the same error message. In most cases, if the error message covers the entire page, its a server problem. I can exactly tell you how long it takes but since its widely used, my guess is a good 24 hrs.
>
> Not a log-in error. The Runtime error sometimes comes even if I am not signed in yet. As far as I know, you can get rid of it by removing all your Waypoint related cookies. At least, I always have the same pattern:
>
> 1)Waypoint starts slowing down
> 2)Waypoint starts giving error messages
> 3)Delete cookies
> 4)Everything works normally
>
> That pattern continuously repeats itself. Nevertheless, every time your Waypoint starts to slow down, deleting the cookies related to it might be a good idea. It usually fixes it for me.

Its kind of late to say that, but I had the login error. Not the Runtime error. However, I didn’t have any cookies saved. I made sure that everytime i exit either IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc. that would delete. What error message did you have out of curiosity. Cuz ppl had said they got runtime and others said log in. Now with the error messages resolved, there is no problem. Now im logging in faster now and normally. At first i thought it was my OS, since i was working with a Linux system. But, i guess i was wrong about that.

When I saw the title cut off, I thought it said Waypoint going super saiyan.

Anyways, it’s been going somewhat slow for me, too.

Its pretty bad for me as well. Signing in is a difficult process…

> The last few days, Halo Waypoint seems to be running unusually slow. I have to restart my browser multiple times for it to come up. My computer says “Waiting for halo.xbox.com” for 10-15 minutes, then it says “Runtime error”. Any of you Waypointers have this problem? Also I use firefox, but I don’t know if it’s browser related.

This is the exact same problem as me but with IE9 so its not browser related. If i’m honest its done this for at least a week.

> Its kind of late to say that, but I had the login error. Not the Runtime error. However, I didn’t have any cookies saved. I made sure that everytime i exit either IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc. that would delete. What error message did you have out of curiosity. Cuz ppl had said they got runtime and others said log in. Now with the error messages resolved, there is no problem. Now im logging in faster now and normally. At first i thought it was my OS, since i was working with a Linux system. But, i guess i was wrong about that.

I have no doubt people are having multiple types of errors. Personally, I have had a couple of login errors, but most of my errors are runtime errors that either solve when I delete my cookies, or simply by reloading the page after a small amount of time.

I’m having the same problems getting onto the site too. I hope they fix it soon.