Waypoint Glyph Issues

I have asked if this could be looked into before on a couple occasions. Myself and friends of mine have all experienced trouble unlocking content with glyph codes. All of these codes we have met the requirements to unlock. Is there anyway to fix this?

You’re going to have to be more specific. Which glyphs and what requirements?

I see from this old post you are having trouble with 3 codes.

> The three codes I experienced a problem with were the Requiem Archive 2 helmet, and Recruit and Flying Colors from the Draetheus V Archive.

As someone already responded in that thread, the Recruit code is for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 only. Based on your achievement list, you have not played those versions, so Recruit definitely will not work.

Here’s the official page regarding Spartan Assault codes. The Flying Colors code should work for you, since I see completed 360 missions on your Spartan Assault Service Record. The Flying Colors code is for One and 360 only. A few months ago there was an issue with some missions stats not uploading and hence the code wouldn’t work. Have you tried it recently?

The Requiem Archive II Helmet is for completing 1000 War Games. Your Halo 4 Service Record shows 1028 War Games played. According to this thread, games Joined In Progress or not completed won’t count, making it difficult to know if you’ve met the requirements. So you may just need to play more. All known codes are available here so you can check to make sure you have the right code.

> The Requiem Archive II Helmet is for completing 1000 War Games. Your Halo 4 Service Record shows 1028 War Games played.

The place to look is in the Halo 4 Stats Service Record. Currently, under War Games Matchmaking Games Completed, it says 956.

We hope the reason we haven’t heard back from you is because your issue has been resolved. If your issue has not been resolved, please start a new thread. Thank you so much!