Waypoint Gamertag Update Issue

Apologies if this has been posted before but i’m having trouble coming up with a solution.

Several months ago I changed my Xbox Live Gamertag. Now none of my Halo history is associated with this account, other than Halo4 and Spartan Assult. Halo4 was played under the old account name and never under the new one. Which makes me wonder why it sync’d fine whilst the rest did not. If you manually search my old gamertag you can see the stats for the older Halo games are still there. Is there anyway to sync the stats or is it not possible.

Thank you for any support.

Have you played Halo on the new name since changing it? That’s what normally triggers a sync.

Ahh that could make sense… although I haven’t actually done that yet.
The bad thing is I no longer have the a console or any Halo games to try it :slight_smile:

I’m just preparing for the next game really.
I guess I will have to find someone who will let me try this.

Thanks for the quick reply!

> Ahh that could make sense… although I haven’t actually done that yet.
> The bad thing is I no longer have the a console or any Halo games to try it :slight_smile:
>
> I’m just preparing for the next game really.
> I guess I will have to find someone who will let me try this.
>
> Thanks for the quick reply!

No worries - I had a similar situation back when I changed my name :slight_smile:

Hi HardHittingH3ro,

If you’ve changed your gamertag, stats will only carry over for Halo 4, Halo: Anniversary, Halo: Spartan Assault and Halo: Reach. For Halo: Reach stats to carry over however, you’ll need to complete at least 1 online match.