Waypoint gameplay videos for the new maps?

Any ETA on when we can expect some? The mish-mash of two second clips in the IGN videos barely shows anything and it’s frustrating ripping the YouTube flash and then just playing it back in slow-motion with MPC in a vain attempt to lengthen them.

The Waypoint videos, on the other hand, have been fantastic (though the Firefight one on the Beach seemed to have a problem with encoding quality). In any case, anything would be better than the crap that we have now.

Thanks guys.

I agree. The videos from sites like IGN are poorly edited and often have no juicy game-play. I don’t see why Waypoint cannot give us full-length game videos. As long as they are MP, they don’t contain any spoilers, do they?

I think you’ll be pleased with the wealth of content that will be hitting your eyeballs in the lead up to September 14th.

> I think you’ll be pleased with the wealth of content that will be hitting your eyeballs in the lead up to September 14th.

Sounds wonderful.
Anticipation starting in 3…2…1.

> I think you’ll be pleased with the wealth of content that will be hitting your eyeballs in the lead up to September 14th.

That’s what I wanted to hear. Thanks.

They (the waypoint videos) shouldn’t contain any spoiler material. Possibly just Mid-length multiplayer footage. I can’t access waypoint anymore though, because I’m a Silver member now :frowning:

> > I think you’ll be pleased with the wealth of content that will be hitting your eyeballs in the lead up to September 14th.
>
> Sounds wonderful.
> Anticipation starting in 3…2…1.

Nice. Can’t wait!

> Nice. Can’t wait!

Woah there, friend. I think that the forums still have a few kinks. Even when it displays an error like you post didn’t go through, it goes through anyway.

Not sure if Total Sellout is David Eliis but,

> Halo: Reach fans who need more than 30-second gameplay clips might be in for a treat on Friday.

https://twitter.com/DavidEllis/status/21037015483

I’d say keep an eye out on Waypoint later today. =)

You may find this interesting (if by “may” I mean “will” and by “interesting” I mean “radical”)…

Team Slayer on Reflection

-Jon

> You may find this interesting (if by “may” I mean “will” and by “interesting” I mean “radical”)…
>
> Team Slayer on Reflection
>
> -Jon

Just saw it! I don’t think I’ll have the patience to wait another month unless I get more videos like that daily :stuck_out_tongue: I liked the armor lock/camo strategy seen in that vid. Might just use it when the game comes out.

The 30 second long videos on IGN just don’t cut it.

Yeah i know.

Does anyone have a link to this video? Or are they all removed?