Waypoint forums are dead

I’m the only person who thinks that Halo Waypoint forums are dead?

All the person put new forums every day but any person see this forums becaus they didn’t appear in the featured topics.
I know that the featured topics are choosen by 343 but if they keep doing that the forums there will be no activity, for this i prefer that 343 choose the newest forums, i know that not all are good but is this are the solution to meke waypoint more active…

Tell me what do you think :slight_smile: (I hope 343 consider this)

Firstly, I would advise learning the difference between topics and forums. Forums are the collection of topics. So the Halo 5 Guardians Forum contains the Halo 5 topics.

> 2535407463625298;1:
> I know that the featured topics are choosen by 343 but if they keep doing that the forums there will be no activity, for this i prefer that 343 choose the newest forums, i know that not all are good but is this are the solution to meke waypoint more active…

That doesn’t really make sense to me honestly. There are so many topics that pop up in a day that if they were organized by birth time the good ones would be buried quickly.

> 2533274803493024;2:
> Firstly, I would advise learning the difference between topics and forums. Forums are the collection of topics. So the Halo 5 Guardians Forum contains the Halo 5 topics.
>
>
> > 2535407463625298;1:
> > I know that the featured topics are choosen by 343 but if they keep doing that the forums there will be no activity, for this i prefer that 343 choose the newest forums, i know that not all are good but is this are the solution to meke waypoint more active…
>
> That doesn’t really make sense to me honestly. There are so many topics that pop up in a day that if they were organized by birth time the good ones would be buried quickly.

What are you talking about? are the same topics all the month!!! 343 didn’t change it. Some persons make awesome topics but no one answered because the community only saw the featured topics.

It took to many time the forums on these days. You have to read and create a valid argument… it is what I’m doing now.

> 2535407463625298;3:
> > 2533274803493024;2:
> > Firstly, I would advise learning the difference between topics and forums. Forums are the collection of topics. So the Halo 5 Guardians Forum contains the Halo 5 topics.
> >
> >
> > > 2535407463625298;1:
> > > I know that the featured topics are choosen by 343 but if they keep doing that the forums there will be no activity, for this i prefer that 343 choose the newest forums, i know that not all are good but is this are the solution to meke waypoint more active…
> >
> > That doesn’t really make sense to me honestly. There are so many topics that pop up in a day that if they were organized by birth time the good ones would be buried quickly.
>
> What are you talking about? are the same topics all the month!!! 343 didn’t change it. Some persons make awesome topics but no one answered because the community only saw the featured topics.

I’m pretty sure at least 90% of Waypoint users, no matter how long their visits are, take a glance at the new threads in their preferred forum. It’s actually kind of stupid to only read the featured threads, because it’s like reading the first chapter of a book you like, but never finishing it.

> 2533274860945165;5:
> > 2535407463625298;3:
> > > 2533274803493024;2:
> > > Firstly, I would advise learning the difference between topics and forums. Forums are the collection of topics. So the Halo 5 Guardians Forum contains the Halo 5 topics.
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2535407463625298;1:
> > > > I know that the featured topics are choosen by 343 but if they keep doing that the forums there will be no activity, for this i prefer that 343 choose the newest forums, i know that not all are good but is this are the solution to meke waypoint more active…
> > >
> > > That doesn’t really make sense to me honestly. There are so many topics that pop up in a day that if they were organized by birth time the good ones would be buried quickly.
> >
> > What are you talking about? are the same topics all the month!!! 343 didn’t change it. Some persons make awesome topics but no one answered because the community only saw the featured topics.
>
> I’m pretty sure at least 90% of Waypoint users, no matter how long their visits are, take a glance at the new threads in their preferred forum. It’s actually kind of stupid to only read the featured threads, because it’s like reading the first chapter of a book you like, but never finishing it.

Personally: I think the main problem with the Waypoint forums is that you have to specifically come here: even if it’s too much work to integrate some kind of notification system with the Halo Channel Android/iPhone/Windows phone apps or the Halo Windows 10 app could you not have links to the forums somewhere on there in a prominent place - or even on the MOTD screens on the games from time to time?

A lot of players only come here near the release of games.

To be honest… the other thing there is a question of “what are they coming for?”

Feel like there could be more done in the way of community contests and other things: especialy with the advent of XBL clubs: I think a lot of the community for Halo has moved there.