Waypoint Forum Problems

Anyone else having a rough time getting to these forums? I can visit the Waypoint website and everything works fine. But as soon as I click “Forums”, everything screws up.
It brings me to a blank page where a a little pop up asks for my permission to send information to the website, which I allow. Not even a second later, a second pop up asks the same thing, and once again I click “Continue.”
After that it sends me to an error page.

The only way I can log into the forums is to find a link to some random thread, and sign in from there.

Anyone else have this problem?

That’s a problem with expiring cookies. There are two solutions. One - don’t allow for your sign in info to be saved. This option means you have to sign in manually each time you come visit. Two, visit xbox.com before coming to the forums. The cookies refresh when you visit that site, and allows for you to access this one.

> That’s a problem with expiring cookies. There are two solutions. One - don’t allow for your sign in info to be saved. This option means you have to sign in manually each time you come visit. Two, visit xbox.com before coming to the forums. The cookies refresh when you visit that site, and allows for you to access this one.

Since I have no idea where to un-save my sign in info (btw, firefox has no saved passwords for this site), I’ll just have to do solution two for now on. Thank you!