Waypoint Forge Contest Testers *Updated 6/9*

Ok, I have completed all available contest entries into a thread on my Sheinobu Haven Group or in other words, the Contest Tester Group. I have the group on membership approval so you need to post here asking to be apart of it and then join the group or vice versa. I will try to put you in the group as soon as possible. I have changed the dated of when contest winners will be announced as I am extremely dis-organized here. Note that I will not be able to participate in the testing because I don’t have a Reach disc nor a usuasble 360.

Anyways, if your signing up then please do not send me a PM because you need to post here to “sign up”. Also you must be a regular poster here on Waypoint or Bnet(please let me know if someone from Bnet knows you like with AngelPaperCraft), your profile must be linked with your correct and current Gamertag, and be able to test all the maps with other testers. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Do not try to sign-up if you already submitted a map into the Contest and do not try to use a second account!

Testing will begin tonight at 6pm, and winners will be announced tomorrow evening, 6pm est -5.We will be testing for Cohesion and aesthetics, Play ability, range of gametypes, structure, breakability, and how much fun it is.~AgentPaperCraft

Wow this sounds really interesting. I’d love to help, but understand why contestants can’t assist in testing hehe. I was just wondering, how many submissions in total did you receive?

I’ll give it a try, though I admit I’m probably not the best person for reviewing things

Ω

I would love to review. Count me in.

I guess I could help probabaly.
I’m a regular poster right?
Bs Angel would recomend me, Riiiight?

You guys will have to wait a while since I need to get my sis laptop and re-record all the submissions cause of some stuff.

Id like to help if you still need people.

I would love to help test, I’m a regular over at three important forge sites, including Satyros on HaloCharts, ReachingPerfection.com, and was once a community leader for the whopping huge forge group of the Forever Forgers.

ObiWanStevobi can vouch for me, as well as the forge legend godlyperfection, the guy who gets his forge lessons posted all over bnets front pages.

I have a well grasped understanding of forge and all of its limitations, I understand Framerate issues, map flow issues, weapon placement issues.

> Id like to help if you still need people.

If you posted wanting to sign up then please join the group I have in the OP. I updated the OP to have the group with the contest entries.

> > Id like to help if you still need people.
>
> If you posted wanting to sign up then please join the group I have in the OP. I updated the OP to have the group with the contest entries.

Done.

<4

> > > Id like to help if you still need people.
> >
> > If you posted wanting to sign up then please join the group I have in the OP. I updated the OP to have the group with the contest entries.
>
> Done.
>
> <4

Done :smiley: It’s a little dis-organized though D:

> > > > Id like to help if you still need people.
> > >
> > > If you posted wanting to sign up then please join the group I have in the OP. I updated the OP to have the group with the contest entries.
> >
> > Done.
> >
> > <4
>
> Done :smiley: It’s a little dis-organized though D:

haha with a little work we will fix that right up.

<4

Is there anymore people who would like to help? One person can’t do it all o-o

Ok, so done and done, now you have more than one.

<4

> Ok, so done and done, now you have more than one.
>
> <4

<4

> Ok, so done and done, now you have more than one.
>
> <4

Thanks for joining the group! But we need to go over the contest entries. I never did testing for a Forge contest before o.o

sent an approval If you make me admin ill have my guys over at Ninth Games help in the Contest Judging

No worries, I am new to this as well, I just want to help out in any way that I can. Let me know what I can do.

I updated the OP. Testing will begin tonight with AngelPaperCraft leading.

Well I just now saw this post. I guess I must be too late if it was 6pm EST since I’m in mountain. I’ll go ahead and PM AgentPaperCraft to see if I can get in on it anyways.