Waypoint File Browser 'Likes'

Hey all,

This is pretty simple, and I wasn’t sure where to post this, but I’d like to suggest a minor addition to the Halo 4 File Browser!

If it could be added to the File Browser, an ability to ‘Like’ files (screenshots especially) without clicking on the actual file, but just on the thumbs up of the thumb nail.

To be me more clear, he’s a picture of the File Browser currently:

Imgur

If we could make it so that one could simply click the “thumbs up” on the thumbnail to ‘like’ a screenshot, it would be a nice simple addition to the system.

Thanks for listening and if this is in the wrong place, please tell me so I can put my query elsewhere!

Doesn’t that seem a bit nit-picky? I mean, no offense, but there are a lot more things they could do that would help a lot more.

> Doesn’t that seem a bit nit-picky? I mean, no offense, but there are a lot more things they could do that would help a lot more.

Every little helps!

Good idea.

> Doesn’t that seem a bit nit-picky? I mean, no offense, but there are a lot more things they could do that would help a lot more.

One other way to look at it is that OP isn’t asking for too much, and this might be the kind of change that 343i could make quickly. :\