Waypoint Falcon Avatar didn't download

My Son logged in to Waypoint after receiving his copy of Reach today. He entered the pre-order codes and everything seemed to work until he logged in to Waypoint. He got a message saying there was a new Avatar download and it wouldn’t start downloading. Now his xbox says there are no pending or active downloads.

How do we get the download to re-start?

same problem here :frowning:

You might be able to check your download history and restart that way.

I’ve already checked download history, and no way, the message in waypoint don’t appear anymore either.

hey will someone plz reply and tell me what to do because my son is mad and i dont know what to do so any information would be helpful thx alot

Checked with the team and, for the Falcon Avatar Prop the fix is one two things, the first is more guaranteed to work:

1. Start Waypoint

2. Select Navigate Intel | Archive | Titles | Halo: Reach | Falcon Avatar Accessory.

3. Select “Press A to View”

4. Select Download

5. The item will be added to your Download Queue.

6. Exit Waypoint to complete the download

7. Once the downloads is complete, open the Avatar Editor to equipe your Falcon Avatar Prop

Alternatively you can try:

Open the Guide

1. Go to the Settings Tab

2. Go to Account Management

3. Go to Download History

4. Select the Falcon Avatar Prop

5. Select Download Again

6. Once the download is complete open the Avatar Editor to equip your Falcon Avatar Prop.

Tried to re-download it, and did, but it would let me select it to actually wear it, I have it, but can’t see it anywhere, can’t even find it in the Avatar Marketplace to equip it :frowning:

Go into avatar editor select marketplace then hit x to change my style then go down to props and it will be in there. I literally did this 3 mins ago after wasting about 20 mins trying everything else I read here, just had make the jump from avatar editor to the specific location in avatar editor.

thanks for this post tried the first option and now have the falcon :slight_smile:

Thank you…

Checked with the team and, for the Falcon Avatar Prop the fix is one two things, the first is more guaranteed to work:

1. Start Waypoint

2. Select Navigate Intel | Archive | Titles | Halo: Reach | Falcon Avatar Accessory.

3. Select “Press A to View”

4. Select Download

5. The item will be added to your Download Queue.

6. Exit Waypoint to complete the download

7. Once the downloads is complete, open the Avatar Editor to equipe your Falcon Avatar Prop

Thank you too!!!

Quick question on this, sorry to jump off topic. I have this with my Legendary edition, I’ve seen people with the limited edition have it, can people with the regular game get it? It will be disappointing if I find out that over time all of the Legendary exclusives can be had by anyone.