Waypoint facelift... wow

Wow they really did a bunch of changing on Waypoint. Profile, Messages, etc. Looks good from what I’ve seen so far.

Agreed. Took a little while to get used to it, but it’s real easy to navigate and looks nice.

Yep, I’m loving the notifications bit - I use bungie/destiny forums a lot and they’ve had it for ages - it’s an excellent addition to the site. Well done forum team :slight_smile:

Wrong place for this post. But yea I like the look of it. They just need an waypoint app again for the forums.

> 2533274806711091;3:
> Yep, I’m loving the notifications bit - I use bungie/destiny forums a lot and they’ve had it for ages - it’s an excellent addition to the site. Well done forum team :slight_smile:

I agree… I logged on a while ago and came straight to the forums to see what everyone was complaining about today. Then I noticed the messages and went to my profile and company forum and wow… major changes.

I love the new look! Much easier/quicker to get to where you want to be. Good job well done :smiley:

They upgraded the mobile version too. Looks great.

Reminds me of the old BNET forums which is a really good thing I hate to be the guy to make comparisons…It really makes me think they are up to something like some new updates for both TMCC and H5G.