Waypoint Community Halo Scripts

Nearly one year ago in anticipation for Halo 4 and because of boredom regarding said anticipation, I decided to make a script for Halo 4. With information gathered from prior games, the books and my own imagination I was able to craft generally well-received fanmade story, one in which people continue to tell me that parts of it they wish really were in Halo 4. Heck, some of the things I wrote in it actually came to life in one way or another.

I continue to this day with a Halo 5 Script that I slowly, but surely, chip away at. However, something interesting happened along the way. I have noticed that community members other than myself have begun writing their own scripts. This brings a smile to my face to see the community going out and tapping into their own writing talents.

Because of this, I have decided to create a thread dedicated to community-made Halo scripts. After all, someone has to devise the means to catalog them all as new threads rise up and push them down. This is for you, fellow script writers.

> Community Script Directory
>
> DecepticonCobra
> DecepticonCobra’s Halo 4 Script Complete
> DecepticonCobra’s Halo 5 Script Abandoned
> DecepticonCobra’s Spartan Ops Season 2 Script In Progress
>
> Andycu5
> Andycu5’s Halo 5 Script In Progress
>
> CoyRex1
> CoyRex1’s Halo 5 Script In Progress
>
> A Virtual Duck
> A Virtual Duck’s Halo 5 Script Complete
>
> Gamma 46
> Gamma’s Halo: Sanghelios Script In Progress
>
> UnveiledArk
> UnveiledArk’s Halo 5 Script Abandoned
>
> SpartanT100
>
> SPARTANT110’S Halo 5 Script * In Progress *

NOTE: Abandoned does not mean anything bad about a user’s script, it only means no significant updates have occurred in a long time.

So there you have it folks, these are the contributions the community has made to the Halo story, though unofficial of course. View them, provide feedback and foster support whenever you can. In fact, join in if you feel inclined. We will be happy to help. However, please keep it either here in Community Creations.

Have a nice day.

Wow. I remember when you first made your Halo 4 script and now this is turning into quite a collection. Good work Cobra.

Great idea, and a great what to catalogue the community’s efforts. Should make it much easier to stay up to date on various scripts and to compare/contrast what story elements people are relying on!

I see that there is a “Sanghelios” script mentioned on the list, but will this thread just direct to Halo 4 and 5 community scripts? Or will it feature scripts on other topics as well, just wondering. Sorry if I am being stupid.

> I see that there is a “Sanghelios” script mentioned on the list, but will this thread just direct to Halo 4 and 5 community scripts? Or will it feature scripts on other topics as well, just wondering. Sorry if I am being stupid.

Well, I don’t see why it only has to be Halo 4/5 scripts, but thus far those are the only ones I’ve seen. I plan on making a Noble Team-themed one soon, so I’ll direct to that. But it can be anything Halo related.

> > I see that there is a “Sanghelios” script mentioned on the list, but will this thread just direct to Halo 4 and 5 community scripts? Or will it feature scripts on other topics as well, just wondering. Sorry if I am being stupid.
>
> Well, I don’t see why it only has to be Halo 4/5 scripts, but thus far those are the only ones I’ve seen. I plan on making a Noble Team-themed one soon, so I’ll direct to that. But it can be anything Halo related.

I see, thanks!

I’m trying to start working on some scripts about some of the INFINITY Fireteams after my exams are done. It might tell the origins of each of the members, or their time on the UNSC Infinity and some Spartan Ops missions we haven’t seen before. If this was the case, I’d probably write about a Fireteam other than Majestic and Crimson. For example, maybe Wolf and Shadow, or even Castle!

I’ve started writing something https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst222341_SpartanT110-s-Halo-5-Script.aspx

> I’ve started writing something https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst222341_SpartanT110-s-Halo-5-Script.aspx

Added. Thank you for your submission, may it be something you’re proud of.

Hi, DC, Long time no see. I was pointed in this direction by Andycu5.

Halo 5 STORY

This was a little experiment that I started whilst between novel drafts. It’s incomplete, but I may continue if folk like it.

Let me know what you think.

Hey, I’ve put together a short and brief plan for a Halo film which I will slowly but eventually turn into a script.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst246522_HALO--RISE-AND-FALL.aspx

There it is.

Well, I’d completely forgotten about this thread.

Regardless of that, I started an ODST 2 script a while back. Though I’m not sure if I’ll finish it, though I’m planning on doing so.

Andycu5’s Halo: ODST 2 Script