Waypoint Community Game this weekend?

Anyone wanna have a community game this weekend? Preferably Saturday at around 7 PM EST? I would really like to get to know the community better, seeing as it’s the nicest forum I’ve been to. So if anyone is up for one, reply in this thread and if you would like to play some games before that, here’s my gamertag:

GT: OwnedDa Pope

:slight_smile:

The official WCCN I think will be live next week. I have word from Ninja Orca that we are playing Halo 3 on that one.

Anyways I guess you can add me on your list, I’ll join if you go through with it.

Any new info on what’s happened with the Team Waypoint account or is just abandoned now…

> The official WCCN I think will be live next week. I have word from Ninja Orca that we are playing Halo 3 on that one.
>
> Anyways I guess you can add me on your list, I’ll join if you go through with it.

wow halo 3 really? =D

that’ll be great visiting those maps again ^^

I’ll play with you if I get a chance.

> The official WCCN I think will be live next week. I have word from Ninja Orca that we are playing Halo 3 on that one.
>
> Anyways I guess you can add me on your list, I’ll join if you go through with it.

Oh, well that’s awesome :smiley:
But a little Halo Reach gameplay wouldn’t hurt too :stuck_out_tongue: Plus i’d be nice to get to know the community :slight_smile:

So those who do wanna play some Reach tomorrow at 7 PM EST, add my GT: OwnedDa Pope or reply with your GT, that way I can add you :slight_smile:

PS: My friends list my be full, so just send me a message if it is.

Truly sorry for the double post; simply reminding everyone that if they wanna play some Reach tonight, it’s at 7EST and my GT is already in the post above this one. Hope to play Reach with some of you guys tonight :smiley: