Waypoint Community Carnage Night: Grifball Edition

All right, so this Friday the Waypoint Community Carnage Night shall happen. The reason we’re doing it again so soon is because the Grifball playlist dropped, and Goosechecka has hinted that the Grifball community, Hub staff included, would be out and about in full force. I think that we ought to muster up some good opposition for everyone else. So, all we need to do now is decide a good time to start playing! :slight_smile:

I’ll be there. I just hope the connection doesn’t go dumb when I play though. Whenever is good for me.

Pretty much every tag on the Halo Charts Grifball leaderboard is a member of the league, so yes, we’re out en masse.

I’ll definitely be up for some Friday Night Grifball!

> Pretty much every tag on the Halo Charts Grifball leaderboard is a member of the league, so yes, we’re out en masse.
>
> I’ll definitely be up for some Friday Night Grifball!

Sadly, the people I know that play Grifball that are on my FL didn’t play Grifball last night at all. They were either not online or were playing another game.

Well, the only person that I did happen to see playing Grifball, but I didn’t join in with was Goosechecka. But I’d rather not go up against people that know what they are doing in Grifball; as I don’t have a clue…

sidenote: Grifball is destroying my K/D.

So is this at the usual time? 4PM PCT/5PM CST/ 6PM EST?
I’ll be there if it is.

> > Pretty much every tag on the Halo Charts Grifball leaderboard is a member of the league, so yes, we’re out en masse.
> >
> > I’ll definitely be up for some Friday Night Grifball!
>
> Sadly, the people I know that play Grifball that are on my FL didn’t play Grifball last night at all. They were either not online or were playing another game.
>
> Well, the only person that I did happen to see playing Grifball, but I didn’t join in with was Goosechecka. But I’d rather not go up against people that know what they are doing in Grifball; as I don’t have a clue…
>
> sidenote: Grifball is destroying my K/D.

I’d take you under my wing :slight_smile:

I don’t know plays, I don’t know the terms of things, like my flying melon drop, but I’m good at Grifball, I got my groove back like Stella tonight and have won nonstop since. I’m trying to get one friend over here so he can join us, another can’t because of browser issues, anyone mind if I bring in one mild mannered Halo fan? If not it’s understandable.

I’d really like this guy to play with us, so if you guys are cool with it great, but I don’t know if he will. I know it’s been a forum member thing, but he does kind of have extenuating circumstances. By the way, I spelled “extenuating” correctly on my first try, like a boss.

If we’re going to play Grifball MM, then I’m out. Gravity Hammers + Americans aren’t the best combination for someone across the pond. I don’t want to spend my Friday night on being stomped by oversized carpentry tools.

You should get in contact with the guys from the EU Grifball league if you want carpentry tools + good connection.

I’ll join if there’s a slot open for friday evening/night. Not sure how you guys work these things.

Just add the GT ‘Team Waypoint’ to your friend’s list, and log on at around 5 PM CST, and you’ll recieve an invite from, for this event, Ninja Orca.

Thanks. And I have to say, interesting profile for ‘Team Waypoint’. XD

You can blame Ninja Orca for that one, lol! We’re having some technical problems with the GT, so your request might not get responded to right away, though.

I’ll be up for it I guess.

So about 6 PM EST I’ll try but I may not make It. I’ll add Team Waypoint anyway.

im in

I’ll join whenever I can. I should be free for most of the day, so you may run into me there.

Another WCCN, Grifball, awesome maps: Why would I say no. Count me in for tomorrow. Same time?

I’m in.
Are we gonna do matchmaking Grifball or Customs Grifball?

> Another WCCN, Grifball, awesome maps: Why would I say no. Count me in for tomorrow. Same time?

You better believe it!