waypoint codes

What i have been trying to figure out is the backrounds you unlock during the entering of codes,
but the question becomes what do they do.
Are they backrounds for waypoint or the backround of your service record on waypoint

They’re for your service record

Ω

What codes and where do we type them in?

> What codes and where do we type them in?

The terminal codes that unlock the terminals to be viewed on Waypoint (the site or the xbox app)

Ω

> > What codes and where do we type them in?
>
> The terminal codes that unlock the terminals to be viewed on Waypoint (the site or the xbox app)
>
> Ω

But where do I type these codes in?

And how does one get these backrounds on your service record?

> > > What codes and where do we type them in?
> >
> > The terminal codes that unlock the terminals to be viewed on Waypoint (the site or the xbox app)
> >
> > Ω
>
> But where do I type these codes in?

Either from the site:
Click the drop down menu with your GT, click (and hold) the career overview tab and move it to the right, there should an area with 3 arrows, click it and it will take you to the terminals page on the site (or you can be lazy and click this link)

Or on the Halo Waypoint Xbox App:
When in the main menu, hit X. You’ll see several circles with colors in them. Each color represents a button (A=green, B=red, X= blue, Y=yellow). Hit the proper button combination from left to right and you’ll be at the input screen

@xX2LUNARWOLF5Xx
In the drop down menu select the account settings option (It’s on the bottom left) and then select whichever background you want for your service tag

Ω

My xbox live gamertag is HitmanYoda and I already have completed all of these Data Unlocks but it shows that i havent done anything… 0 out of what ever. I have the codes and put them in and it doesnt work due to that fact that waypoint thinks I dont have anything completed. Could I please get some help on this please.

Thanks,
Yoda

never mind wrong forum I think. lol