Waypoint codes

Ok - just so I’m absolutely crystal clear on this…

the code input page is now completely gone -

waypoint on 360 now says requires update and the onlyoption is to restart -

and the “new and improved waypoint” doesn’t have this feature to enter them into?

So if for example you only just read silentium and wanted to hear Halo:Rebirth - there’s no way to input said code to now get it.

Well done 343 - I’m sure everyone who worked on this, and Greg Bear too for that matter, really appreciates you scrapping all there hard work.

Good job theres Youtube and versions that people have ripped from the site then.

Honest to god, give me strength - even if I’m not religious. every time I turn around there’s something else thats been buggered about with needlessly.

Yours, one of the un-important masses.

I’m hoping the Classified section comes back at some point myself, hopefully with a different spin on it but still including support for entering the old codes as well as new things. As it stands, the only way to enter codes now is through the Waypoint app for the 360. If your app doesn’t seem to be running, you could try uninstalling and reinstalling and see if it will let the update go through - it could be that part of the app has become corrupt.

If you’re looking for Silentium video, this one here is from the original source (not ripped from web, a few of us still have the source) and there is also this addendum to with it

> 2533274813317074;2:
> I’m hoping the Classified section comes back at some point myself, hopefully with a different spin on it but still including support for entering the old codes as well as new things. As it stands, the only way to enter codes now is through the Waypoint app for the 360. If your app doesn’t seem to be running, you could try uninstalling and reinstalling and see if it will let the update go through - it could be that part of the app has become corrupt.
>
> If you’re looking for Silentium video, this one here is from the original source (not ripped from web, a few of us still have the source) and there is also this addendum to with it

Thanks, at least I can still hear it then.

The waypoint app isn’t on the store anymore either so it looks like theve removed it - but ill look in a few days.

I miss the code section

Because you can get exclusives and a whole lot of XP!

Oops