Waypoint classified issue

ok so i have halo spartan assualt and have some of the achievements unlocked, recruit and prodigy. i type in the codes for the extra exp for halo, only 1 worked out of three i tired. (i dont have the other achievement yet.) I got the training one unlocked but when i put in the recruit and prodigy codes, it says “you need to unlock said achievement”. i replayed the levels and I even tried doing the codes both on here and on my xbox 360. can someone explain to me how or why this isnt working and if so then tell me how to fix it please.

Hello Craven the Fox,
I would like to inform that this has happened to other members as well, yet i want to ask you, which achievement is it asking for. The reason for that is the achievement may not be registering, so here what you can try. Unlock that other achievement, then once you do try to insert the code on waypoint and see if it works. Usually if there is a classified code that has 3 achievements listed, complete ALL of those 3, then try unlocking it. Let us know how it turns out.

The Recruit, Prodigy, and Able Spartan codes are for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 only. The Flying Colors code is for Xbox One and Xbox 360 only. However, they give the same rewards in the end. This page gives all codes, requirements, and their rewards.

idk about trusting wiki, it is half the time right and the other half wrong

> The Recruit, Prodigy, and Able Spartan codes are for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 only. The Flying Colors code is for Xbox One and Xbox 360 only. However, they give the same rewards in the end. This page gives all codes, requirements, and their rewards.

Pretty much what Math said, however, the codes, from what i heard, are a little different. Yet, Im gonna double check on that b/c I unlocked most SA Classified codes from Wins 8. I maybe wrong, but like i said, let me double check.

> idk about trusting wiki, it is half the time right and the other half wrong

Lol, tbh, i can’t argue with you on that. Did the same thing and a few ended up being the wrong code.

> idk about trusting wiki, it is half the time right and the other half wrong

OK, here’s an official page with the same codes, also saying that certain codes are only for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8, and another code is only for Xbox One and 360. The advantage of the Wiki page is that it makes the requirements a bit more clear and also lists the rewards.

Hello Craven The Fox.

As everyone has said, the only code that is compatible with the console versions of the game is Flying Colors. This code will not work for te Windows versions of the game. Similarly, the achievement-based codes will only work with the Windows versions of the game.

Hope this helps!