Waypoint = Bnet

The community here is ridiculous now

nothing but complaints and flaming other users

OP this, u modded that, wtf over?

I literally stopped playing COD because I thought the community here would be better, but its worse, in fact head on over to the Cod forums and see for yourself.

Don’t believe me, check the front page.

So what does this have to do with Halo 4?

> So what does this have to do with Halo 4?

/community

Ok…anyways, you just complained by making a thread about people complaining and flaming.

If you don’t like the forums, no one is forcing you to use them. You can leave at any time.

/thread

> Ok…anyways, you just complained by making a thread about people complaining and flaming.
>
> If you don’t like the forums, no one is forcing you to use them. You can leave at any time.
>
> /thread

/forum

/left

> The community here is ridiculous now
>
> nothing but complaints and flaming other users
>
> OP this, u modded that, wtf over?
>
> I literally stopped playing COD because I thought the community here would be better, but its worse, in fact head on over to the Cod forums and see for yourself.
>
> Don’t believe me, check the front page.

Welcome to the year 2012, where spoiled new-gen gamers whine and complain until their false sense of entitlement is fulfilled!

I’m almost desensitized.

> > The community here is ridiculous now
> >
> > nothing but complaints and flaming other users
> >
> > OP this, u modded that, wtf over?
> >
> > I literally stopped playing COD because I thought the community here would be better, but its worse, in fact head on over to the Cod forums and see for yourself.
> >
> > Don’t believe me, check the front page.
>
> Welcome to the year 2012, where spoiled new-gen gamers whine and complain until their false sense of entitlement is fulfilled!
>
> I’m almost desensitized.

/winning

I love people who complain about people complaining. It makes me smile.

> > > The community here is ridiculous now
> > >
> > > nothing but complaints and flaming other users
> > >
> > > OP this, u modded that, wtf over?
> > >
> > > I literally stopped playing COD because I thought the community here would be better, but its worse, in fact head on over to the Cod forums and see for yourself.
> > >
> > > Don’t believe me, check the front page.
> >
> > Welcome to the year 2012, where spoiled new-gen gamers whine and complain until their false sense of entitlement is fulfilled!
> >
> > I’m almost desensitized.
>
> /winning
>
> I love people who complain about people complaining. It makes me smile.

^ lol

> > > The community here is ridiculous now
> > >
> > > nothing but complaints and flaming other users
> > >
> > > OP this, u modded that, wtf over?
> > >
> > > I literally stopped playing COD because I thought the community here would be better, but its worse, in fact head on over to the Cod forums and see for yourself.
> > >
> > > Don’t believe me, check the front page.
> >
> > Welcome to the year 2012, where spoiled new-gen gamers whine and complain until their false sense of entitlement is fulfilled!
> >
> > I’m almost desensitized.
>
> /winning
>
> I love people who complain about people complaining. It makes me smile.

What about the people who complain about the people who complain about the people who complain?

> > > > The community here is ridiculous now
> > > >
> > > > nothing but complaints and flaming other users
> > > >
> > > > OP this, u modded that, wtf over?
> > > >
> > > > I literally stopped playing COD because I thought the community here would be better, but its worse, in fact head on over to the Cod forums and see for yourself.
> > > >
> > > > Don’t believe me, check the front page.
> > >
> > > Welcome to the year 2012, where spoiled new-gen gamers whine and complain until their false sense of entitlement is fulfilled!
> > >
> > > I’m almost desensitized.
> >
> > /winning
> >
> > I love people who complain about people complaining. It makes me smile.
>
> What about the people who complain about the people who complain about the people who complain?

What about those that complain about the complainers complaining about the complainers?

To be honest, I don’t actually know what these forums are for. I’m under the impression that the primary purpose is for fixing bugs and glitches.

Every glitch I report I am labeled a modder/hacker and crucified.

Basically, the community is silly.

I am not banned and yet they still clamor

at least the mods arent idiots, like b net

> at least the mods arent idiots, like b net

That is true, they have the sense to actually check something.

Though i was temp banned once for posting a Halo 4 vid here, which is so dumb.

I cannot believe it took you this long to realize it.

I couldn’t wait until Halo 4 released because I knew this place would become exactly like Bnet, because I found high amounts of entertainment screen capping the worst of the worst posts of hardcores and entitled players, and posted them to a blog.

Yea, you get temp banned for everythihng here, you don’t even get a warning.

So unfair cause you’d have no idea if it’s allowed or not.

> Yea, you get temp banned for everythihng here, you don’t even get a warning.
>
> So unfair cause you’d have no idea if it’s allowed or not.

I’ll agree with you there. Back on Bnet you could actually put down the players that deserved it, and in some cases, even screw with the mods. I lost count of the times I got kicked.

Over here, however, you have to play nice and respect even the most limited players, and it’s just not as fun.

Although it is fun when you can deliberately make other users mad when you’re staying within the rules.

Bungie.net forums were a lot worse. I got perma-banned for not reporting someone who was spamming in the same thread I was posting in.

That was my only offense, and I was banned. Permanently. All my appeals were shut down with “Our team of moderators know what they’re doing”. 343i is much better in terms of regulating forums and choosing appropriate moderators.

> I cannot believe it took you this long to realize it.
>
> I couldn’t wait until Halo 4 released because I knew this place would become exactly like Bnet, because I found high amounts of entertainment screen capping the worst of the worst posts of hardcores and entitled players, and posted them to a blog.

This

Can everyone just stop complaining about the guy complaining about other guys!!! I mean come on!