Waypoint Armour/ Skins?

I’m not sure if it’s been announced or leaked or anything that there will be any unlocks from Waypoint to earn in Halo 4 but I want to know, do any of you think there’s a fairly decent possibility of it happening?

Now, of course this is purely speculation since I don’t think they have announced anything like that but how far do you guys and gals think it might go? Just a simple helmet like in Reach? Or maybe full armour sets/ skins and weapon skins or would that be going too far?

Sorry if that wasn’t worded too well but yeah…

I too would like to know this…

Its a possibility

But they are normally some of the ugliest .

I would definitely like to see some Waypoint unlocks, I’m level 75 on there and there’s nothing to show for it!

I hope they add something in game for reaching the Waypoint level cap ( just something emblem or armor skin, an actual armor permutation probably isn’t too fair)

Double post :stuck_out_tongue:

> Its a possibility
>
> But they are normally some of the ugliest .

thats really saying something considering what we have seen so far

It’d be cool - I’m level 51 I think as I don’t have CE and Halo Wars. I’ll complete 4 on legendary alone, do other stuff and I should be viable for some unlocks.

I really hope we get something for all the vidmasters in the previous games as they now pretty much mean nothing, especially as some were 0 gamerscore.

An idea for a waypoint set would be the EVA

helmet (Emile's helmet with the design), as people really liked it, but it'd be unlikely to be in the main game.

Therefore I think past armours should be in as you'll likely be rewarded for previous game achievements. Anyone with me on this?

> As personnel within the UNSC’s Spartan branch advance in rank, they earn a wide selection of armor sets and individual pieces, which they can mix and match to reflect their personal tastes. In addition, they can outfit their armor with alternate skins to elaborate their field presence and identity. <mark>Some of the rarest armor sets and components can only be received upon completion of specific in-game Commendations, Challenges, or other Waypoint goals.</mark>

Other Waypoint goals might be what your talking about.

This quote was taken from here: Link

I hope so!

Hope they give you something for playing the old halo games. Like achievements and stuff unlock a helmet or skin or armor

Yeah I wouldn’t mind that.

there better be super cool ones, and some pretty armor, ill feel like im actually accomplishing something

> > As personnel within the UNSC’s Spartan branch advance in rank, they earn a wide selection of armor sets and individual pieces, which they can mix and match to reflect their personal tastes. In addition, they can outfit their armor with alternate skins to elaborate their field presence and identity. <mark>Some of the rarest armor sets and components can only be received upon completion of specific in-game Commendations, Challenges, or other Waypoint goals.</mark>
>
> Other Waypoint goals might be what your talking about.
>
> This quote was taken from here: Link

I was about to post this but he beat me too it :slight_smile: But yes, basically. There will be armour unlocked through waypoint.

they are look here (scroll down to armor customization)
Edit: nevermind someone already posted it

That would be great, I worked really hard to make sure i had all of them before reach came out. Only one i’m missing is running the show ;_;

I just hope they end up better than two helmets and a chest. I only ever used military police (GRINNING) and hated the chest. I liked the armor plating itself but HATE the grenade belts. Those ruin everything for me…

I certainly hope they don’t require achievements from Halo Wars. It’s the only Halo game I don’t have and don’t want.

> > As personnel within the UNSC’s Spartan branch advance in rank, they earn a wide selection of armor sets and individual pieces, which they can mix and match to reflect their personal tastes. In addition, they can outfit their armor with alternate skins to elaborate their field presence and identity. <mark>Some of the rarest armor sets and components can only be received upon completion of specific in-game Commendations, Challenges, or other Waypoint goals.</mark>
>
> Other Waypoint goals might be what your talking about.
>
> This quote was taken from here: Link

Thank you very much for posting this! Now I can hopefully get something back for having a 75 rank! Thanks again! :slight_smile: