Waypoint app

Ok hear me out wouldn’t it be cool to have a halo waypoint app that’s easy to Manoeuver on your phone. The website is slow and hard to find what I’m looking for.

I don’t know, I’ve been using Waypoint on my phone for a years now without major issues. Waypoint dev team did a great job on the forums, never felt the need for an app really. The big update that came just before MCC launched did have a few issues, but everything has worked very well since then. I was browing on a Lumi 920, few weeks ago i switched to a 950. Can browse, post, quote, manage my company, check PM"s, seemy stats and stuff. Only thing I can really see missing is a deeper notification system.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> I don’t know, I’ve been using Waypoint on my phone for a years now without major issues. Waypoint dev team did a great job on the forums, never felt the need for an app really. The big update that came just before MCC launched did have a few issues, but everything has worked very well since then. I was browing on a Lumi 920, few weeks ago i switched to a 950. Can browse, post, quote, manage my company, check PM"s, seemy stats and stuff. Only thing I can really see missing is a deeper notification system.

I respectfully disagree with you on this one.

I want to preface this by saying I’ve never used a Windows based platform and have owned an iPhone since they first came out. So it’s possible waypoint is easier to interact with on your 950. For me using iOS, waypoint is clunky, slow, complicated and difficult to navigate.

Have you ever used bungies destiny app before? It’s special and adds so much to a players experience, both in game and when communicating with other players/fans/community members when you’re away from the console.

> 2533274924089229;1:
> Ok hear me out wouldn’t it be cool to have a halo waypoint app that’s easy to Manoeuver on your phone. The website is slow and hard to find what I’m looking for.

I completely agree with you OP. Waypoint is somewhat antiquated with respect to what it offers the forum members and what technologies are available for 343i to use in order to improve our experience while using it.

Can’t say I’ve ever really found the site to be slow or clunky. Maybe shortly after launch of the new design, but I think that was mostly scaling adjustments which have smoothed out over the last few months. I’ve seen a few others comment about not having many issues (or any issues) using Android or iOS devices. I’m sure the devs would look into any concerns you have if you made a bug report here in the support forums :slight_smile: Out of curiosity, what version of iOS do you have and what iPhone?

> 2533274813317074;5:
> Can’t say I’ve ever really found the site to be slow or clunky. Maybe shortly after launch of the new design, but I think that was mostly scaling adjustments which have smoothed out over the last few months. I’ve seen a few others comment about not having many issues (or any issues) using Android or iOS devices. I’m sure the devs would look into any concerns you have if you made a bug report here in the support forums :slight_smile: Out of curiosity, what version of iOS do you have and what iPhone?

i have a iphone 5s iOS 9.2.1

> 2533274813317074;5:
> Can’t say I’ve ever really found the site to be slow or clunky. Maybe shortly after launch of the new design, but I think that was mostly scaling adjustments which have smoothed out over the last few months. I’ve seen a few others comment about not having many issues (or any issues) using Android or iOS devices. I’m sure the devs would look into any concerns you have if you made a bug report here in the support forums :slight_smile: Out of curiosity, what version of iOS do you have and what iPhone?

6S. iOS 9.2.1.