Waypoint App?

Is there any plans for a waypoint app? I’m sure there’s better things for a development team to be working on but I’d personally use it.

> 2728966917073343;1:
> Is there any plans for a waypoint app? I’m sure there’s better things for a development team to be working on but I’d personally use it.

There used to be an app. But support for it ended around the time many features for Reach were discontinued. The only Halo Waypoint app with the name Halo Waypoint still functional is on the 360.

Now we do have Halo Channel. That app does everything Halo channel can do.

> 2533274836874363;2:
> > 2728966917073343;1:
> > Is there any plans for a waypoint app? I’m sure there’s better things for a development team to be working on but I’d personally use it.
>
>
> There used to be an app. But support for it ended around the time many features for Reach were discontinued. The only Halo Waypoint app with the name Halo Waypoint still functional is on the 360.
>
> Now we do have Halo Channel. That app does everything Halo channel can do.

Ah okay, thanks for the response. It would be nice to have access to the forums via Channel or a dedicated Waypoint app or something. Not sure if there’s any demand for it but these forums are plenty active that I could imagine it being useful.