Waypoint App Android Testing

Figured I’d post a PSA, the ‘Communications Updates’ section of the Halo Insider page has been updated to include a Google Play Account (I assume it means your email). Android users, go update that!
Looks like they will be testing the updated Waypoint soon, my guess is alongside the Infinite Flighting.

No news on iOS testing. I’d assume it would be done through Apple’s TestFlight service but it might not even be tested at all.

Ok thanks.

Noice thanks for the info.

Thanks! Do you know if there’s already a public Waypoint App? I was looking for it and couldn’t find it, I don’t know if it’s only an Insider app for now.

> 2533274884507768;4:
> Thanks! Do you know if there’s already a public Waypoint App? I was looking for it and couldn’t find it, I don’t know if it’s only an Insider app for now.

There’s nothing up right now, we won’t see a public app until after whatever this version is has been flighted.
I’m assuming that the point of the app flighting is to test functionality alongside Infinite and that it will be part of the upcoming Halo Infinite flights. We’ll have to wait until 343 say anything about it.
¯_(ツ)_/¯

what exactly you can do from mobile device during a mp?

> 2535452660552537;6:
> what exactly you can do from mobile device during a mp?

I personally don’t see the point of the mobile app, but a lot of people seem excited about it. It looks to be mostly a way to customise your spartan, view stats, and complete unlocks remotely from the game. Link to relevant blog.

> 2535452660552537;6:
> what exactly you can do from mobile device during a mp?

I assume people will use it mostly to check stats, but if the customization is so extensive, I think it may end up a bit similar to Destiny 2’s app, which you can use to change your equipment from the phone app without having to open your inventory in the game (I’ve seen people do that during Raids to avoid dying).

What is the name of the app, Halo waypoint or Halo Insider?

> 2533274909667062;9:
> What is the name of the app, Halo waypoint or Halo Insider?

There’s no app right now. Just the sign up I mentioned in the OP.

Thank you for this. I’m so pumped for this! :fire:

Never thaugt there’s been a need for apps like this. But still i will try it out and se if there is a point in using it. Usualy it’s just a what most of the apps like this have is some content that you can do ingame or on teh internet.

I signed in my Gmail account as well for the Halo Waypoint app test but there’s yet no test build for us insiders. I hope 343 industries will give us more information about when we can finally test the beta build of this app. I guess it will be tested simultaneously to the Halo Infinite beta. But I can also be wrong. Who knows.

I would love an app. The website is somewhat buggy and unreliable in my short experience.