Waypoint/343i: Don't let us down! We're here for you!

Sadly our current Fungineer is going to be stepping down after July and Reach will be in 343i’s hand. Is it a time to rejoice? No. It’s a time to mourn for our lost of our oldest Fungineer who worked with the community for Halo 2 and Halo Reach. It’s a great lost for people who have been with Jeremiah in the Optimatch for Reach’s lifeline. Please take the time to thank Jeremiah for his hard work even though you may have some negative thoughts for some of his actions. So let’s give Jeremiah a round of applause! Good going you big Chef! You whipped up some good stuff!

Does this mean we should now complain to 343i to “fix” Reach? No! We should hope the best for them with the new fungineer after July! We know Bs Angel will be Keepin’ It Clean in the Multi-player forum or the new Optimatch forum. So please don’t throw down any “what you should do” or “what you shouldn’t do” as Bs Angel and secret 343i members has been closely listening to us on Waypoint and the Optimatch. They know that they have picked up the weight of community upon their shoulders and it’s OUR JOB to help them with the transition and the future!

So let’s go ahead and give a applause for Jeremiah our previous fungineer, Bs Angel for cleaning up the forums and her goal to clean in the future with the new “Optimatch” forum, and our next Fungineer that we can love!

Sniff Sniff I’m gonna miss that guy… and the Optimatch forum… and the safety from the Reach forum…

Nice post.

I’m going to start supporting them by recommending, that they should add a new ranked FFA playlist ( Halo 3’s Lone Wolf type ). Although I was happy with the Arena FFA playlist, almost no one seemed to play it.

They’ll do us a solid, I know it. Maybe we’ll even see some useful gametypes come out of 343, like VIP…Or them finally fixing Juggernaut.

While your outreach to not complain is fairly late, I hardly think that anyone on this forum will expect 343 to change Reach overnight. They have been listening to us and that is gratifying, especially on threads that involve changes in one way or another. I think we all know 343 has a hefty job in front of them, and I don’t think anyone wants to push them into it. But I am really anxious to see what they do.

I’m going to make an educated guess that 343i will do a much better job with Reach than Bungie becuase they will have more than one or two people working on Matchmaking, the ability to release DLC, and control over changes to coding (in addition to gametypes they can release things such as Title Updates.) I’m not saying that they will do this, but they have many more resources than Bungie.

> I’m going to make an educated guess that 343i will do a much better job with Reach than Bungie becuase they will have more than one or two people working on Matchmaking, the ability to release DLC, and control over changes to coding (in addition to gametypes they can release things such as Title Updates.) I’m not saying that they will do this, but they have many more resources than Bungie.

343 hardly have more resources than Bungie and contrary to popular belief Bungie had many more people than just one or two working on MM.

Many of you people hopping on the ‘343-is-our-saviour’ bandwagon will be disappointed. No major chagnes will ever head Reach’s way.

> Bs Angel for cleaning up the forums and her goal to clean in the future with the new “Optimatch” forum, and our next Fungineer that we can love!

Bs Angel is a girl! =O