Way too many people quitting!

I understand it’s hard trying to come back being down 15+ kills sometime but don’t quit. I know it counts as a lost. But does it also cause rank to go down a number? I hope so.

One can only hope. Haven’t had a game this afternoon where someone hasn’t quit. So frustrating!

I swear, it seems like players quit just to spite 343i.

> 2686075492039134;1:
> I understand it’s hard trying to come back being down 15+ kills sometime but don’t quit. I know it counts as a lost. But does it also cause rank to go down a number? I hope so.

Get a team and you won’t have to worry about people quitting

> 2533274799886567;2:
> One can only hope. Haven’t had a game this afternoon where someone hasn’t quit. So frustrating!

Get a team and never worry about it again

Nobody quit in halo reach. The quitting system needs to be more strict. Ive quit 3 times in a row to test it out one time… and i still didnt get banned

I find games are won and lost within the first 30 seconds. You go on a 4-0 or 5-0 run to start the game, at least one player on the losing team quits. It’s unfortunate. I’ve been on the losing end so many times where we actually put up a fight after being down a man. These people are assuming matchmaking is broken if the match doesn’t start even or if they don’t get the first lead.

We should post the DNFs for all those that are complaining about the matchmaking. Most of them don’t get 2 kills before they quit.