Way to solve AFK

Surely we should be able to post peoples gamertags that go AFK so 343i can look into their game history and reset them or even better ban them from matchmaking.

I earn alot of cr from FF and i love getting more kills than everybody but im sick of everygame 1 or 2 people go AFK. I like the challenge of seeing if i can out score everyone.

When i lure the enemies into somebody who is AFK they will kill them so why cant they just play the game. It just seems pointless to me. Why pay for a game just to sit and not play it.

I have a list with about 50 or move of people who go AFK and still get away with it

I just give bad rep and avoid player.

Saying that I’ll probably end up with no one to play with at this rate.

I also give bad rep and avoid but then 2 days later im playing with them again somehow.

Dont you agree we should be able to give names of people who go AFK so they can be reset?

Ima tell you what is a great idea for this AFK stuff.

Its just like in battlefield BC 2, if your in a game and dont move your character and dont have at least 1 kill or 1 death, it boots you after 2 mins. no BS it will stop those pesty g@y afkers

> Surely we should be able to post peoples gamertags that go AFK so 343i can look into their game history and reset them or even better ban them from matchmaking.
>
> I earn alot of cr from FF and i love getting more kills than everybody but im sick of everygame 1 or 2 people go AFK. I like the challenge of seeing if i can out score everyone.
>
> When i lure the enemies into somebody who is AFK they will kill them so why cant they just play the game. It just seems pointless to me. Why pay for a game just to sit and not play it.
>
> I have a list with about 50 or move of people who go AFK and still get away with it

They should take out credits and commendations and bring back the old ranking system.

If you survive FF limited you get EXP,
if your playing arcade, getting above the Par score gets you EXP, and if you go double the Par you get 2 EXP points

> Ima tell you what is a great idea for this AFK stuff.
>
> Its just like in battlefield BC 2, if your in a game and dont move your character and dont have at least 1 kill or 1 death, it boots you after 2 mins. no BS it will stop those pesty g@y afkers

All they will do then is tape the analog stick down so they are moving all the time and how would this stop the ones who come out and get first strike and then go into hiding?

> > Surely we should be able to post peoples gamertags that go AFK so 343i can look into their game history and reset them or even better ban them from matchmaking.
> >
> > I earn alot of cr from FF and i love getting more kills than everybody but im sick of everygame 1 or 2 people go AFK. I like the challenge of seeing if i can out score everyone.
> >
> > When i lure the enemies into somebody who is AFK they will kill them so why cant they just play the game. It just seems pointless to me. Why pay for a game just to sit and not play it.
> >
> > I have a list with about 50 or move of people who go AFK and still get away with it
>
> They should take out credits and commendations and bring back the old ranking system.
>
> If you survive FF limited you get EXP,
> if your playing arcade, getting above the Par score gets you EXP, and if you go double the Par you get 2 EXP points

Problem with this is that its team scoring. I can easily get par score on every FF map on my own so they would still be ranking up

> > > Surely we should be able to post peoples gamertags that go AFK so 343i can look into their game history and reset them or even better ban them from matchmaking.
> > >
> > > I earn alot of cr from FF and i love getting more kills than everybody but im sick of everygame 1 or 2 people go AFK. I like the challenge of seeing if i can out score everyone.
> > >
> > > When i lure the enemies into somebody who is AFK they will kill them so why cant they just play the game. It just seems pointless to me. Why pay for a game just to sit and not play it.
> > >
> > > I have a list with about 50 or move of people who go AFK and still get away with it
> >
> > They should take out credits and commendations and bring back the old ranking system.
> >
> > If you survive FF limited you get EXP,
> > if your playing arcade, getting above the Par score gets you EXP, and if you go double the Par you get 2 EXP points
>
> Problem with this is that its team scoring. I can easily get par score on every FF map on my own so they would still be ranking up

Well they should change the way the system determines if you are a winner!
You have to get par by yourself. its still a team effort, and they should include vehicles like the warthog WITH THE TURRET and make brute chieftans harder so that a team effort to assassinate one would occur. that didn’t happen in reach they were already easy to kill with a DMR. but if someone on your team doesn’t reach the par that must be met to earn EXP, then he don’t get any!

This is rewarding for people that are very good at FF. lets say the par is 25,000. if someone gets 50,000 than they get 2 EXP points. 75,000 3 EXP. FF will have incentive to do good.

> > > > Surely we should be able to post peoples gamertags that go AFK so 343i can look into their game history and reset them or even better ban them from matchmaking.
> > > >
> > > > I earn alot of cr from FF and i love getting more kills than everybody but im sick of everygame 1 or 2 people go AFK. I like the challenge of seeing if i can out score everyone.
> > > >
> > > > When i lure the enemies into somebody who is AFK they will kill them so why cant they just play the game. It just seems pointless to me. Why pay for a game just to sit and not play it.
> > > >
> > > > I have a list with about 50 or move of people who go AFK and still get away with it
> > >
> > > They should take out credits and commendations and bring back the old ranking system.
> > >
> > > If you survive FF limited you get EXP,
> > > if your playing arcade, getting above the Par score gets you EXP, and if you go double the Par you get 2 EXP points
> >
> > Problem with this is that its team scoring. I can easily get par score on every FF map on my own so they would still be ranking up
>
> Well they should change the way the system determines if you are a winner!
> You have to get par by yourself. its still a team effort, and they should include vehicles like the warthog WITH THE TURRET and make brute chieftans harder so that a team effort to assassinate one would occur. that didn’t happen in reach they were already easy to kill with a DMR. but if someone on your team doesn’t reach the par that must be met to earn EXP, then he don’t get any!
>
> This is rewarding for people that are very good at FF. lets say the par is 25,000. if someone gets 50,000 than they get 2 EXP points. 75,000 3 EXP. FF will have incentive to do good.

Sound like you have thought this through and i like your idea. All we need now is to figure out how this would work for the cr system

> > > > Surely we should be able to post peoples gamertags that go AFK so 343i can look into their game history and reset them or even better ban them from matchmaking.
> > > >
> > > > I earn alot of cr from FF and i love getting more kills than everybody but im sick of everygame 1 or 2 people go AFK. I like the challenge of seeing if i can out score everyone.
> > > >
> > > > When i lure the enemies into somebody who is AFK they will kill them so why cant they just play the game. It just seems pointless to me. Why pay for a game just to sit and not play it.
> > > >
> > > > I have a list with about 50 or move of people who go AFK and still get away with it
> > >
> > > They should take out credits and commendations and bring back the old ranking system.
> > >
> > > If you survive FF limited you get EXP,
> > > if your playing arcade, getting above the Par score gets you EXP, and if you go double the Par you get 2 EXP points
> >
> > Problem with this is that its team scoring. I can easily get par score on every FF map on my own so they would still be ranking up
>
> Well they should change the way the system determines if you are a winner!
> You have to get par by yourself. its still a team effort, and they should include vehicles like the warthog WITH THE TURRET and make brute chieftans harder so that a team effort to assassinate one would occur. that didn’t happen in reach they were already easy to kill with a DMR. but if someone on your team doesn’t reach the par that must be met to earn EXP, then he don’t get any!
>
> This is rewarding for people that are very good at FF. lets say the par is 25,000. if someone gets 50,000 than they get 2 EXP points. 75,000 3 EXP. FF will have incentive to do good.

Sound like you have thought this through and i like your idea. All we need now is to figure out how this would work for the cr system

> > > > > Surely we should be able to post peoples gamertags that go AFK so 343i can look into their game history and reset them or even better ban them from matchmaking.
> > > > >
> > > > > I earn alot of cr from FF and i love getting more kills than everybody but im sick of everygame 1 or 2 people go AFK. I like the challenge of seeing if i can out score everyone.
> > > > >
> > > > > When i lure the enemies into somebody who is AFK they will kill them so why cant they just play the game. It just seems pointless to me. Why pay for a game just to sit and not play it.
> > > > >
> > > > > I have a list with about 50 or move of people who go AFK and still get away with it
> > > >
> > > > They should take out credits and commendations and bring back the old ranking system.
> > > >
> > > > If you survive FF limited you get EXP,
> > > > if your playing arcade, getting above the Par score gets you EXP, and if you go double the Par you get 2 EXP points
> > >
> > > Problem with this is that its team scoring. I can easily get par score on every FF map on my own so they would still be ranking up
> >
> > Well they should change the way the system determines if you are a winner!
> > You have to get par by yourself. its still a team effort, and they should include vehicles like the warthog WITH THE TURRET and make brute chieftans harder so that a team effort to assassinate one would occur. that didn’t happen in reach they were already easy to kill with a DMR. but if someone on your team doesn’t reach the par that must be met to earn EXP, then he don’t get any!
> >
> > This is rewarding for people that are very good at FF. lets say the par is 25,000. if someone gets 50,000 than they get 2 EXP points. 75,000 3 EXP. FF will have incentive to do good.
>
> Sound like you have thought this through and i like your idea. All we need now is to figure out how this would work for the cr system

Credits should be no more.

343i and bungie are getting the wrong idea, they believe Credits is a great incentitive for FFmatchmaking and Multiplayer matchmaking. Truth is, the armor you unlocked was the incentitive.

In halo 4 they should return all the armor from all games, make them all cooler looking add more of course and what not more customization.

but you don’t unlock and buy credits, you just rank up, and for being skilled you unlock armor.
You should unlock armor pieces each time you rank up. For the first couple of ranks like recruit and seargant, you should unlock small things like add ons for your armor, like that head guard or whatever you call it, the side pieces on your helmet, the EOD things.

and when you get to higher ranks, each full rank (that means all the grades) unlocks a full armor suit. For getting to grade 1 of a rank you get knee pads, grade 2 you get shoulders, grade 3 you get the Chest, and when you move on to the next rank you have the helmet for that armor suit!.

in halo reach their were 22 ranks (not including grades) so if halo 4 has around 20 ranks you can unlock 20 full armor suits, and definately more from achievements.

And incase your a bit confused, they should bring back halo 3’s way of ranking up, which was creditless. they should revamp the EXP system a bit though so that if your the MVP you get 1 EXP, so if your MVP on losing team you still get EXP, if you MVP on winning team you get 2 EXP. stuff like that. Do you like this idea?

Think its a great idea. I think you should be running the show and explain to 343i how it needs to be done. If only reach was like this it would be so much better and make players want to become better at the game to gain rewards not just obtain them by going AFK everygame

Thanks, you can read my post here, its my 7 ideas of what they should do to Halo 4