Way to ruin Week 2 343

By making is play -Yoink- BR starts until next week. This game is garbage as is.

What is wrong with BRs? They will undoubtedly be included in pro playlists when released. They are probably testing all different variations of the game. Next week will probably be different.

I did read one post that was interesting though, that with AR starts, battles were much closer. I think this may have had an effect on how people are more easily able to run away now that battles are usually always further apart. The biggest reason for this though is that shot registration broke with the 2nd week update.

> 2533274829398083;2:
> What is wrong with BRs? They will undoubtedly be included in pro playlists when released. They are probably testing all different variations of the game. Next week will probably be different.
>
> I did read one post that was interesting though, that with AR starts, battles were much closer. I think this may have had an effect on how people are more easily able to run away now that battles are usually always further apart. The biggest reason for this though is that shot registration broke with the 2nd week update.

he is a scrub is what’s wrong. Seriously anytime someone opposes BR starts just look at their stats and 99.999% of the time they are scrubby

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274792768829;1:
> By making is play -Yoink- BR starts until next week. This game is garbage as is.

Your just tired of losing…it’s all good…just get back on your horse get your -Yoink!- cleaned, get your spartan armor back on and load up and get ready to rock…ruck up kid and do your best…