Way to many people quitting in arena

Anyone else find that about 50% of the games you play there is at least one person who quits?

There’s 10 of these threads popping up on here every day and, as ar as I can tell, people are grossly over-exaggerating how much quitting is actually going on.
I see a higher number of threads created on here on a daily basis complaining about the supposed quitter epidemic that is destroying Halo, than the number of people I see actually quitting out of games that I play.
Maybe it’s a 'Murican thing, because I’m in Australia and there’s maybe 1 person in every 5 - 10 games that does not finish (I don’t like to call them all quitters because we don’t know their circumstances.

Well so far i have a small sample size but i have been keeping track over the last 2 days. In 9 games in big team there have been people who quit in 7 of those games. I think more people seem to quit in big team for some reason though compared to other game types.

Same here. Way too many quitters

> 2533274804121399;3:
> Well so far i have a small sample size but i have been keeping track over the last 2 days. In 9 games in big team there have been people who quit in 7 of those games. I think more people seem to quit in big team for some reason though compared to other game types.

Possibly because BTB is full of spawn killing and players camping for the entire match, which means that sometimes it’s simply not very fun, and a video game’s first priority should always be fun. Otherwise why the hell would we even play it?