Way to many assists

I don’t know about the rest of you but I’m tired of getting so many assists! I’ve lost count of all the times I thought I pulled off a overkill only to get a triple kill and an assist or a double with 2 assist! Just wondering who else has expeirences like this, I know the assist help in the long run but I’d like to get some credit for the kills I’m losing out on

It could be just that you’re missing headshots. Once you get the first three BR shots, don’t keep spamming the trigger. Take a little extra time to make sure you have a headshot before firing. Ensuring one headshot takes less time than firing two or three additional shots.

If sometimes your teammates kill your opponent before you’re even able to get a fourth shot off (and, therefore, has nothing to do with ineptitude), that’s good. Cleaning up each others’ kills is a sign of good teamwork and good map control. In team games, focus more on winning and the team’s score than your own stats. Win/loss is a much better indicator of skill than K/D and focusing on it will make you an overall better player.

Some days, I get ALL the assist because Ka Five is a jerk and steals all my kills. Seriously. I think in some games I’ve had 20+ assists when I play with my friends. I give them crap for it but at the end of the day, a kill’s a kill and it goes towards the team score so it’s all good for me.

Incidentally, this is also why I don’t play Rumble Pit. I’m the absolute best at getting assists in RP. Not so good there. :stuck_out_tongue:

What usually happens is that people will get in the headshot before you do and steal your kill.

In previous Halos’ it was difficult to get assists but in Halo 4 it is to easy to get them.

you only have to put 1 or 2 shots into a person to get an assist. which bothers me because people will pop one or 2 shots and run just to not die and get an assist. Im tired of the game being all about the individual. That’s all it is anymore, out score your teammates. but that’s another issue.

> What usually happens is that people will get in the headshot before you do and steal your kill.
>
> In previous Halos’ it was <mark>difficult to get assists</mark> but in Halo 4 it is to easy to get them.

Only Halo Reach.

> Some days, I get ALL the assist because Ka Five is a jerk and steals all my kills. Seriously. I think in some games I’ve had 20+ assists when I play with my friends. I give them crap for it but at the end of the day, a kill’s a kill and it goes towards the team score so it’s all good for me.
>
> Incidentally, this is also why I don’t play Rumble Pit. I’m the absolute best at getting assists in RP. Not so good there. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t consider it stealing kills. There have been countless times when my teammates are so unaware of what’s going on and I have died due to them not helping out. A good team works together regardless and some matches may not give you the most kills but losing a match is more of a disappointment in the long run personally. Kills as a random are easy to come by, wins are harder.

Rumble pit I agree with. It is a pain when it happens but then again it’s not team based and ever person is looking out for me, myself and I and winner takes all regardless how they get there.

OT: I have a ton of assists and it doesn’t bother me at all.

You would rather get normal kills? Normal kills mean that you are alone, assists mean you have a team backing you up. When all else fails your team will be there for you. Team work is the only thing that will win you the match, the battle, the war. So stop seeing assists as a bad medal and embrace the fact that you have a team there for you, as many never get the chance at that. So forget killionaires and running riots for the true best medal you can ever achieve is an assist.