Way-point without Gold

Just outta curiosity… How are Non-Gold Members supposed to access Way-Point Achievements and earn the Waypoint Armour in Reach? Seems unfair to me… and probably alot of people.

The Armour Unlock features SHOULD be available to EVERYONE.

Gold membership doesn’t exactly cost that much.

If you want the armour, get gold.

Totally not the reply I was wanting. I cant get gold, thats the problem.

Then you don’t get the armor.

Simple enough.

Im just saying… With Halo 4 out, Less and less people will play Reach… So whats the point in keeping that stuff for Gold Members only? Its baffling…

> Im just saying… With Halo 4 out, Less and less people will play Reach… So whats the point in keeping that stuff for Gold Members only? Its baffling…

It encourages people to buy Gold membership to get those exclusive perks.

Sadly you won’t get the reply you’re after here but I think you shouldn’t need to come to silly websites to complete a game on the xBox, ridiculous notion if you ask me.

> Sadly you won’t get the reply you’re after here but I think you shouldn’t need to come to silly websites to complete a game on the xBox, ridiculous notion if you ask me.

im sure the OP means Halo Waypoint on the 360.

> > Sadly you won’t get the reply you’re after here but I think you shouldn’t need to come to silly websites to complete a game on the xBox, ridiculous notion if you ask me.
>
> im sure the OP means Halo Waypoint on the 360.

Im pretty sure there is only one waypoint. Obviously he never did read the original post fully.

> > > Sadly you won’t get the reply you’re after here but I think you shouldn’t need to come to silly websites to complete a game on the xBox, ridiculous notion if you ask me.
> >
> > im sure the OP means Halo Waypoint on the 360.
>
> Im pretty sure there is only one waypoint. Obviously he never did read the original post fully.

Are you talking about HW on the 360 or HW on the web, OP?

you must be talking HW on the 360 since you can only unlock armour there.

> > > > Sadly you won’t get the reply you’re after here but I think you shouldn’t need to come to silly websites to complete a game on the xBox, ridiculous notion if you ask me.
> > >
> > > im sure the OP means Halo Waypoint on the 360.
> >
> > Im pretty sure there is only one waypoint. Obviously he never did read the original post fully.
>
> Are you talking about HW on the 360 or HW on the web, OP?
>
> you must be talking HW on the 360 since you can only unlock armour there.

On the 360. I know I got the Achievments needed to get certain armour and an attachment, but I cant get it cause I dont/cant get gold.

> > > > > Sadly you won’t get the reply you’re after here but I think you shouldn’t need to come to silly websites to complete a game on the xBox, ridiculous notion if you ask me.
> > > >
> > > > im sure the OP means Halo Waypoint on the 360.
> > >
> > > Im pretty sure there is only one waypoint. Obviously he never did read the original post fully.
> >
> > Are you talking about HW on the 360 or HW on the web, OP?
> >
> > you must be talking HW on the 360 since you can only unlock armour there.
>
> On the 360. I know I got the Achievments needed to get certain armour and an attachment, but I cant get it cause I dont/cant get gold.

Why can’t you get gold?

> > > > > > Sadly you won’t get the reply you’re after here but I think you shouldn’t need to come to silly websites to complete a game on the xBox, ridiculous notion if you ask me.
> > > > >
> > > > > im sure the OP means Halo Waypoint on the 360.
> > > >
> > > > Im pretty sure there is only one waypoint. Obviously he never did read the original post fully.
> > >
> > > Are you talking about HW on the 360 or HW on the web, OP?
> > >
> > > you must be talking HW on the 360 since you can only unlock armour there.
> >
> > On the 360. I know I got the Achievments needed to get certain armour and an attachment, but I cant get it cause I dont/cant get gold.
>
> Why can’t you get gold?

No Credit card. And the closest place to get a Gift card for Gold is 5 hours away. No way am I spending all that time and money just to get a card.

> > > > > > > Sadly you won’t get the reply you’re after here but I think you shouldn’t need to come to silly websites to complete a game on the xBox, ridiculous notion if you ask me.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > im sure the OP means Halo Waypoint on the 360.
> > > > >
> > > > > Im pretty sure there is only one waypoint. Obviously he never did read the original post fully.
> > > >
> > > > Are you talking about HW on the 360 or HW on the web, OP?
> > > >
> > > > you must be talking HW on the 360 since you can only unlock armour there.
> > >
> > > On the 360. I know I got the Achievments needed to get certain armour and an attachment, but I cant get it cause I dont/cant get gold.
> >
> > Why can’t you get gold?
>
> No Credit card. And the closest place to get a Gift card for Gold is 5 hours away. No way am I spending all that time and money just to get a card.

well that stinks, they really shouldn’t require Gold to get the Waypoint armor.

you could try to get a friend or someone to get the Gold for you.