Way are my Achivements not shown

Way are my Achifment only shown with this Alien and why the Game Shows my Highest Rank is Halo3 but I did Halo4 too. And way are all Medalachivments shown with this Alien.

Glitches, most likely. I can sympathize. My Halo 5 stats all reset to zero about 4 months after its initial release, and never got fixed. For some reason I have a few points on Waypoint, but they don’t seem to be connected to anything specific.

When I switched from the 360 to the XB1 I lost all my game stats from previous halo’s. I had a syncing problem when I bought the One S. Called Xbox Support and they re-synced it. Got all my H5 stats and achievements back. The original 360 Halo game stats are gone to wind.

> 2533274843446007;3:
> When I switched from the 360 to the XB1 I lost all my game stats from previous halo’s. I had a syncing problem when I bought the One S. Called Xbox Support and they re-synced it. Got all my H5 stats and achievements back. The original 360 Halo game stats are gone to wind.

That would only happen if you changed your gamertag or changed the email address associated with your account

> 2533274813317074;4:
> > 2533274843446007;3:
> > When I switched from the 360 to the XB1 I lost all my game stats from previous halo’s. I had a syncing problem when I bought the One S. Called Xbox Support and they re-synced it. Got all my H5 stats and achievements back. The original 360 Halo game stats are gone to wind.
>
> That would only happen if you changed your gamertag or changed the email address associated with your account

That’s exactly what happened. I changed my GT when I got the new xbox.

I found them but in crossgame only shown the ones with the Arbiter.