Water Mechanics??

Water has always been in Halo, but our Spartan friends, seem to hate it…

Should we be able to create/walk underwater?

What would be the point?

> What would be the point?

For forge or just to play around.

there should be some sort of boat vehicle futeristic of coarse

Creating water and grass or other aesthetics would be nice for forging and would allow maps to not be so bland. I agree with this. But underwater gameplay wouldn’t really work all that well in my opinion.

good for stealth invasion phases…

As long as the water isn’t as cloudy as reaches water.

OFF TOPIC: in forge world there are certain parts of the island where you can see under the water very clear without the cloudiness, and it looks really cool if the water wasn’t there, there should be an option to raise or lower water level.

> As long as the water isn’t as cloudy as reaches water.
>
> OFF TOPIC: in forge world there are certain parts of the island where you can see under the water very clear without the cloudiness, and it looks really cool if the water wasn’t there, there should be an option to raise or lower water level.

This.

And from a player’s campaign perspective, I ask,

Should AI be able to shoot at the player if he’s underwater or if the AI is underwater? Ever since H3, this wasn’t the case. In LNoS, I could practically alienate all the Covie troops that got dropped off at the beach by staying submerged enough so I can see clearly but so that they couldn’t shoot at me.

I don’t know about being under water, but Bungie planned for us to be on the water:

>>Yes, that’s right, Bungie designed water vehicles! They scrapped them but that’s not the point. The point is that 343i can continue on Bungie’s path to help Spartans conquer the sea!<<