~~~WATER, DEHYDRATION~~~ new halo 4 aspect?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Guys its me WAKELESS. I AM BACK FROM A MISCONCEPTION SUSPENSION. ( someone thought i was some generalcube guy) this is a response to an idea i saw just moments ago by broadest ohio. the system involed making halo a more better experience, with hunger , because cmon man john gets hungry to right? well if hes running and jumping all day he probly needs water like all of us. hed get hedaches and disorientted by overheating. so i decided to add on to the idea by broadest ohio linked here:ohio’s hunger system

my idea of water has a picture to go off of:water, and dehydratin in halo

the water level would go down a slight bit everytime you jump or run, getting you dehydrated will cause hedaches which will apear on the screen as fuzzy spots and your screen will waver around like disoriented.

leave your responses below. thank you.

BTW… to not cause confusion i have no alt accounts. i dont want to get banned for my ideas, apparently i remind people of some generalcube guy and his tornado gun? also broadohio is not my account either. the hunger is 100% his idea. this is an add on.

please stop. this works in chill and explorer type games, not in a FPS.
IT WONT HAPPEN PLEASE STOP IT

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

> please stop. this works in chill and explorer type games, not in a FPS.
> IT WONT HAPPEN PLEASE STOP IT

this is a revolutionary idea im glad u built off of my idea

> please stop. this works in chill and explorer type games, not in a FPS.
> IT WONT HAPPEN PLEASE STOP IT

dude its ok its just an idea. its not added by 343. so dont get mad. its just a concept idea. but if 343 added it , that would be cool
%~~~~ wakeless :)~~~~%

AHhhhhh!!! has these 2 people gone bonkers. These ideas, yes very realistic in thier ideas, just wont work. people want to plow through prmeathan knights, walkers, watchers, and covies, not wonder the jungle like a nut searching for wild berries, order KFC, or kill a bear. i agree that these ideas are very realistic, but they wont work in HAlO or Cod, or any FPS

> > please stop. this works in chill and explorer type games, not in a FPS.
> > IT WONT HAPPEN PLEASE STOP IT
>
> this is a revolutionary idea im glad u built off of my idea

thanks. broadest :slight_smile:

%~~~~ WAKLESS :slight_smile: ~~~~%

AND THE HITS KEEP ON ROLLING!
This is a f’ing stupid idea like the tornado gun.

> Guys its me WAKELESS. I AM BACK FROM A MISCONCEPTION SUSPENSION. ( someone thought i was some generalcube guy) this is a response to an idea i saw just moments ago by broadest ohio. the system involed making halo a more better experience, with hunger , because cmon man john gets hungry to right? well if hes running and jumping all day he probly needs water like all of us. hed get hedaches and disorientted by overheating. so i decided to add on to the idea by broadest ohio linked here:ohio’s hunger system
>
> my idea of water has a picture to go off of:water, and dehydratin in halo
>
> the water level would go down a slight bit everytime you jump or run, getting you dehydrated will cause hedaches which will apear on the screen as fuzzy spots and your screen will waver around like disoriented.
>
> leave your responses below. thank you.
>
> BTW… to not cause confusion i have no alt accounts. i dont want to get banned for my ideas, apparently i remind people of some generalcube guy and his tornado gun? also broadohio is not my account either. the hunger is 100% his idea. this is an add on.

WORST IDEA EVER

> WORST IDEA EVER

of all time :slight_smile:

> AND THE HITS KEEP ON ROLLING!
> This is a f’ing stupid idea like the tornado gun.

after being banned for supposedly being him. i looked at his ideas. whikle most are relly dumb i do believe some have redeeming value. i think he contributed to the halo society greatly by actually posting ideas whereas most people on this forum seem to want to only flame and not actually contribute to making a great gaming experience.

%~~~~ WAKLESS ~~~~%

I don’t know about you guys but I think these are funny ideas.

> > WORST IDEA EVER
>
> of all time :slight_smile:

NOU

> I don’t know about you guys but I think these are funny ideas.

funny yes, being implemted in halo big fat no

well i was seriously trying to contribute to the halo community. but i thank you for acctually being nice and not angry. thanks :slight_smile:

%~%~%~ WAKLESS :slight_smile: ~%~%~%

Oh my God, they’re in cahoots with each other!

Master Chief doesn’t need water OR food because he’s immortal.