WATER COMBAT

I’m making this post to see what everyone would think about water based vehicle combat in H4 Campaign and maybe even multiplayer & Fire Fight.

For example: BOAT HOG!

Yes to one or two water vehicles (e.g boat and submarine) no too over the top entire levels based underwater which seems to be what you’re suggesting. This isn’t Bioshock.

> Yes to one or two water vehicles (e.g boat and submarine) no too over the top entire levels based underwater which seems to be what you’re suggesting. This isn’t Bioshock.

No, not at all. Over the water not under.

Although it would be kinda cool to have and underwater map in H4. like some kind of sealab type of map.

scuba suit? underwater harpoon fighting? :DDDDDDDDDD

> scuba suit? underwater harpoon fighting? :DDDDDDDDDD

We’ll that seems a bit more complicated and drift of from what is halo, however it seems possible.
And it would be a cool experience for FF trolling over enemies in a Boat Hog.

I just want the to make the water look real. The water in Forge World is terrible. More swamp maps, would be nice, the ability to actually crouch in water, and not look like your glitching. That’s my dream.

> I just want the to make the water look real. The water in Forge World is terrible. More swamp maps, would be nice, the ability to actually crouch in water, and not look like your glitching. That’s my dream.

343 looks like they’re taking halo graphics to a new level so hopefully it will look better. As we all now halo graphics only get better and better with every game.

how about unsc vehicle ‘Shark’? lollololololol

it can bite a whole in the sides of other vehicles and drown the driver XD

also armed with torpedos on either (wing?)

i submitted a forum simmilar to this on bungee about space combat (also a sabre costomisation garage) lololol possitive results from that

Make your suggestion more reasonable to the devs, OP. How bout a vehicle that can go on land or over water. Kind of like a Ghost, only it hovers above the water instead of sinking and exploding. Actully, most Covie vehicles could have that capacity. New gametype = Battleship.

dude ur talking about a hovercraft -.- the real army use those nowa days to transport tanks from ships to land

The hovercraft is a really good idea!

> dude ur talking about a hovercraft -.- the real army use those nowa days to transport tanks from ships to land

lol, I forgot about those. Those could be new UNSC vehicles, but I was using existing Halo vehicles in an attempt to make 343 want to do this.

> > scuba suit? underwater harpoon fighting? :DDDDDDDDDD
>
> We’ll that seems a bit more complicated and drift of from what is halo, however it seems possible.
> And it would be a cool experience for FF trolling over enemies in a Boat Hog.

I was joking. :D.

I’d like to see an underwater facility-based multiplayer map, for Reach or Halo 4. Remember the underwater elevators on the Halo 2 level Regret? I think it would be something different.

> I’d like to see an underwater facility-based multiplayer map, for Reach or Halo 4. Remember the underwater elevators on the Halo 2 level Regret? I think it would be something different.

Definitely!

I would like underwater battles only if they are 100% underwater, you can actually see underwater, and it doesn’t change the mechanics of the game (like make you slower or jump higher). An aquatic aesthetic would actually be kind of interesting. I know the second poster is against a Bioshock look, but I’m all for it if it’s actually done properly.

> I would like underwater battles only if they are 100% underwater, you can actually see underwater, and it doesn’t change the mechanics of the game (like make you slower or jump higher). An aquatic aesthetic would actually be kind of interesting. I know the second poster is against a Bioshock look, but I’m all for it if it’s actually done properly.

As I said earlier that might be a bit complex with the change in movement and usage of weapons. But who knows, there could be some middle ground there.