Watching FuTD

so i have paid for the Limited edition copy of halo back in november, which came with the ability to watch Foward Unto Dawn via waypoint, a feature i have yet to use and wish to watch tonight, yet for some reason when attempting to watch it the player just says ‘Aqquiring Signal’ and wont play
anyone know whats up here?

While I can’t help you with your problem I can sympathize. I bought the LE too, and I have not watched FUD using my “special” rights yet…However, I did watch all the parts when they were launched online. So they are all on youtube just if you can’t get it working.

> While I can’t help you with your problem I can sympathize. I bought the LE too, and I have not watched FUD using my “special” rights yet…However, I did watch all the parts when they were launched online. So they are all on youtube just if you can’t get it working.

Only Episode one and two are available on YouTube.

> > While I can’t help you with your problem I can sympathize. I bought the LE too, and I have not watched FUD using my “special” rights yet…However, I did watch all the parts when they were launched online. So they are all on youtube just if you can’t get it working.
>
> Only Episode one and two are available on YouTube.

They must have been taken down then.

Well, was it a temporary right to watch it, then? I don’t think so.
If the option’s there, then there must be a problem and 343 needs to address it.

It is working again, just so you know. :slight_smile:

> > While I can’t help you with your problem I can sympathize. I bought the LE too, and I have not watched FUD using my “special” rights yet…However, I did watch all the parts when they were launched online. So they are all on youtube just if you can’t get it working.
>
> Only Episode one and two are available on YouTube.

Officially, yes.
But users have uploaded the whole series, I watched them not one week ago.