Watchers........

Has anyone tried to assassinate a watcher, i did it once, so for those who dont know, its possible.

Yup, it was pretty cool. I’ve tried doing it multiple times, but I think you have to be in the air and in a certain position for the animation to process.

It was really cool to do! :smiley:

I’ve seen it done in Spartan OPs, 4 episode The Chase. I seriously thought it was cut from the game but i was glad it wasn’t. It’s pretty rare though and i think damn near impossible by you’re self in Campaign (since they are always watching you).

Yeh, i was playing spartan ops then realised that a watcher’s back was turned to me so i gave it a shot and did it :smiley:

I remeber talking to one of the Campaign designers about what is assasinatible, he also said that the Watchers could be assasinated.

He also called them Flying Bicycles.

> It’s pretty rare though and i think damn near impossible by you’re self in Campaign (since they are always watching you).

Not if you exit the level.

Also, check out AuraSoldier313’s Infinity Mythic run. He gets a few assassinations on them.

> > It’s pretty rare though and i think damn near impossible by you’re self in Campaign (since they are always watching you).
>
> Not if you exit the level.
>
> Also, check out AuraSoldier313’s Infinity Mythic run. He gets a few assassinations on them.

Wow thats…that’s legit :P.

There should be an achievement for that, no joke.

Its not that difficult to pull off. Shot em a couple of times and jump them while they’re flying away.